• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Operator (Marble Hornets) tier?

He has zero showings of physical feats. The best one he has is basically no selling a tackle from Jay, and that's just durability. Idk how he could ever be put at 9-C or 9-B.

If I’m gonna be real here, I was fairly new to powerscaling when I made this thread and in retrospect, this thread is so embarrassing to look at lol.

Someone please close this :p

If I’m gonna be real here, I was fairly new to powerscaling when I made this thread and in retrospect, this thread is so embarrassing to look at lol.

Someone please close this :p
I actually think the Operator has a potential 9-B feat from the comics, but no one has made it available to read online, so I can't confirm

I do think a case can be made for the Operator being 10-A given there's actually a scene where he drags away Tim, despite the latter fighting to free himself, but yeah

I actually think the Operator has a potential 9-B feat from the comics, but no one has made it available to read online, so I can't confirm

I do think a case can be made for the Operator being 10-A given there's actually a scene where he drags away Tim, despite the latter fighting to free himself, but yeah
and it seems that He killed Jay with his arm plus can you read the comics?

and it seems that He killed Jay with his arm plus can you read the comics?
The Operator didn't kill Jay with his arm. Alex killed him after shooting him and The Operator took him

I didn't read the comics. I just remember a scan, but I'd need to actually read the comics to get the full context before jumping to conclusions

The Operator didn't kill Jay with his arm. Alex killed him after shooting him and The Operator took him

I didn't read the comics. I just remember a scan, but I'd need to actually read the comics to get the full context before jumping to conclusions
I see, I suggest reading the comics first plus there is a character that I really want to scale called "Skully"

I know the operator technically has no real feats, but in entry 72 it was heavily implied that he messed with earth’s rotation as the time switched to night in like 1 or 2 minutes.
Plus The Dark World shown in Entries #65 and #83 is very likely the Operator's home that he created to mimic the universe and that he can modify and mold to his will but that may be too much assumptions ill have to re watch it one day.

Yeah but the camera was still filming him at a fairly decent frame and didn’t really lag that much and Jay was definitely not able to see it coming

I know the operator technically has no real feats, but in entry 72 it was heavily implied that he messed with earth’s rotation as the time switched to night in like 1 or 2 minutes.
He just makes time move faster. The Operator also has other feats of messing with time as I recall.
Plus The Dark World shown in Entries #65 and #83 is very likely the Operator's home that he created to mimic the universe and that he can modify and mold to his will but that may be too much assumptions ill have to re watch it one day.
That's too many assumptions. That dark world actually seems to be quite small in size, we also don't know if he created it, or if he can manipulate it completely, or anything like that. We only know that he drops dead people there.
Also I think he should get a Subsonic attack speed
That should be calculated, although it is most likely a subsonic feat.

I was planning to rework the Operator's profile, but I don't have access to the comics.

I’m currently rewatching the series and in entry 38 it is implied that the operator has dismembered a kid and strung him to a tree. (2:03)

Also anyone watched the movie?
I saw the film a while ago. The Operator demonstrates some interesting abilities.
I’m currently rewatching the series and in entry 38 it is implied that the operator has dismembered a kid and strung him to a tree. (2:03)
It is unknown if the story Alex tells Jay is the origin of the Operator or has something to do with the Operator. Some wikis claim that the creators claimed that this story has nothing to do with the Operator and Alex was simply trying to scare Jay, although they did not give the source.

Edit: If you're looking for physical feats for The Operator, he has them. At one of the entries, he enters Alex's room, and Alex wakes up with a head injury. In entry 52, The Operator is tackled by Jay and they fight briefly, Jay ends up unconscious after that.

He just makes time move faster. The Operator also has other feats of messing with time as I recall.

That's too many assumptions. That dark world actually seems to be quite small in size, we also don't know if he created it, or if he can manipulate it completely, or anything like that. We only know that he drops dead people there.

That should be calculated, although it is most likely a subsonic feat.

I was planning to rework the Operator's profile, but I don't have access to the comics.
we gotta have someone access the comics

I saw the film a while ago. The Operator demonstrates some interesting abilities.

It is unknown if the story Alex tells Jay is the origin of the Operator or has something to do with the Operator. Some wikis claim that the creators claimed that this story has nothing to do with the Operator and Alex was simply trying to scare Jay, although they did not give the source.

Edit: If you're looking for physical feats for The Operator, he has them. At one of the entries, he enters Alex's room, and Alex wakes up with a head injury. In entry 52, The Operator is tackled by Jay and they fight briefly, Jay ends up unconscious after that.
the head injury part should be used to grant him a tier Ig

Also unrelated but why was the tribetwelve/everymanhybrid Slenderman deleted
Slenderman isn't actually public domain, ergo, TribeTwelve/EverymanHYBRID is pretty much fanfiction and cannot be on the site

I forgot to do it. But since I wanted to see the series again, I started working on a rework of The Operator's profile (I suppose that when I finish adding information about both the series and the movie, I will ask someone who has the comics to add information about the comics).
It’s good but you could add a 9-B key for the comics version and add the subsonic feat

It’s good but you could add a 9-B key for the comics version and add the subsonic feat
There’s no Subsonic feat though…?

Also the comics wouldn’t be a separate key. At the moment, we haven’t even gathered scans from the comic

Back