• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the one punch man dimensional upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, even if "God" lives within a pocket universe or alternative reality, there is no proof that he created it yet.

Well, even if "God" lives within a pocket universe or alternative reality, there is no proof that he created it yet.
Fair enough. But what do you think about Astral Projection? "God" clearly doesn't exist in the normal world given how he's been portrayed, but he can project images of himself before Homeless Emperor and speak through these. I don't think it's mind incursion given how the wind seems to be blowing

It just seems like telepathic creation of images within his mind to me.

Well, in the previous panel "God" was causing wind and leaves to move around as he apparated before Homeless Emperor. Assuming that those leaves and that physical impact aren't also in HE's head, God is somehow physically projecting into the real world in this case. I haven't been able to find an online picture I can post here, but it's the panel before the one I posted in chapter 106 (redrawn): found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1POw8ovKkgfyQlsPAsawD70q-cSxCJXYL

I think that everything likely happened in HE's head, until we get further proof.

Should we scale God to Psychos and HE since God gave them their abilities?
We decided against that, because we used to have "God" at "at least 7-B" scaling to Homeless Emperor, but at this point we don't know if High 6-A is any noteworthy fraction of his power (if his abstract abilities can be quantified in the same way) so "at least High 6-A" is likely to be misleading- we have no idea how strong God really is or what limits there are on his power.

We decided against that, because we used to have "God" at "at least 7-B" scaling to Homeless Emperor, but at this point we don't know if High 6-A is any noteworthy fraction of his power (if his abstract abilities can be quantified in the same way) so "at least High 6-A" is likely to be misleading- we have no idea how strong God really is or what limits there are on his power.
Oh I see, so we need to wait until the manga show what God capable of and then we can tier him correctly.

inb4 universal God is a thing

Oh I see, so we need to wait until the manga show what God capable of and then we can tier him correctly.

inb4 universal God is a thing
Yes, that's the conclusion we're at right now. Last chapter it was heavily implied that God was extradimensional and this whole thread is about that, so universal God is a possibility as far as we know.

Indeed. In the webcomic, we know much less about God and Blast than we do in the manga... which feels strange to say
It is strange, I agree. This feels like the Final Arc or the Arc before the final. Blast is no longer a mystery for the next arc as he was in the webcomic.

I believe God can project himself only to those who touch black boxes, and those boxes seem to be transmitters.
Exactly.

Anyway, is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here, so I can close this thread?

God doesn't seem to have astral projection, just limited telepathy that allows him to communicate with beings that touch the tiny black boxes, that are likely fragments of himself.

Anyway, can somebody just apply dimensional travel and limited telepathy, so we can end this, please?

can you unlock blast so i can add dimensional travel? should i remove teleportation and replace it with the travel or add it separately

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

can you unlock blast so i can add dimensional travel? should i remove teleportation and replace it with the travel or add it separately
I will unlock the page.

I do not remember whether or not Blast displayed teleportation, so it may be safest to keep the ability for the time being, but I would appreciate further input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back