• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

the one punch man dimensional upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the new manga chapter for opm they question on why flashy flash wasnt there. they think he was killed but tatsumaki thinks it was dimensional travel. so im making this crt for blast and god to have some dimensional travel/manipulation

unknown.png

here it shows tatsumaki thinking of blast
unknown.png

and from the manga shows, blast travels through diffrent dimensions and collects the cubes.
god knows blast personally and here is what i think they should get

blast: dimensional travel and possible pocket dimension manipulation
god: possible dimensional travel and possible pocket dimension manipulation (scaling from the encounter he had with blast in 139)

TL;DR
In short, I support
1. Dimensional travel for Blast
2. Limited pocket dimension manipulation (with the cubes) for "God"
3. astral projection for "god" (credits to ourrosboros for all 3)

if this isn't accepted then I propose spatial/limited spatial manipulation

Last edited:
VIZ translations aren’t out yet, these are the only English translations so far afaik.

Trustworthy translations?
Yes, the majority of the current OPM verse on vswiki is what it is thanks to this particular translating crew (Lucci, Vibhavm and crew).

Anyways, I fully support giving Blast dimensional travel. Tatsumaki clearly knows enough about Blast to make an informed call on this and we didn't exactly know the specifics of Blast's warping abilities. What with the slowing time and the pocket dimension warping time in the previous chapter, it makes 100% sense.

About "God" though, not sure if he can't travel across dimensions. He's clearly limited otherwise he would have just travelled to regular OPM earth and nuked humans, he seems tied down somehow. I would support limited pocket dimensional manipulation (with the cubes), but I'd hold off on the "possible dimensional travel"- God can sorta project himself into their world, but not just move around like Blast can.

In short, I support

OPM just keeps getting weirder, I swear....
To be frank most verses do this. They start out relatively straightforward and get complex when they go into the niceties of the power structure. It's been assumed OPM is a near haxless verse, but there's been so much mystery about "God", the nature and origin of esper abilities, the limiter and monsterification that dimensional travel isn't absurd.

Been looking forward to interdimensional OPM for a long time so this is pretty satisfying

Yes, the majority of the current OPM verse on vswiki is what it is thanks to this particular translating crew (Lucci, Vibhavm and crew).

Anyways, I fully support giving Blast dimensional travel. Tatsumaki clearly knows enough about Blast to make an informed call on this and we didn't exactly know the specifics of Blast's warping abilities. What with the slowing time and the pocket dimension warping time in the previous chapter, it makes 100% sense.

About "God" though, not sure if he can't travel across dimensions. He's clearly limited otherwise he would have just travelled to regular OPM earth and nuked humans, he seems tied down somehow. I would support limited pocket dimensional manipulation (with the cubes), but I'd hold off on the "possible dimensional travel"- God can sorta project himself into their world, but not just move around like Blast can.

In short, I support
ngl I agree with what ur saying
ima change some stuff up

Dimensional Travel seems fine to me, but why should "God" have pocket reality manipulation?

Dimensional Travel seems fine to me, but why should "God" have pocket reality manipulation?
i say he could possibly have it for scaling to blast and the cubes. in chapter 139, when the cube fell, some sort of hole opened and it could possibly be a pocket dimension "god" resides in

i say he could possibly have it for scaling to blast and the cubes. in chapter 139, when the cube fell, some sort of hole opened and it could possibly be a pocket dimension "god" resides in
To me, several layers of "possibly" indicates that you should possibly wait for more evidence.
Dimensional Travel is something I agree with for Blast.

Dimensional Travel has been proven. Pocket Universe Creation has not. This means that the former is fine and the latter is not.

Dimensional Travel has been proven. Pocket Universe Creation has not. This means that the former is fine and the latter is not.
Is somebody willing to apply this?

The argument for pocket universe creation is the following: Tatsumaki said that Flash had disappeared before she threw the spear into the ground, but by the time Blast showed up (in the weird limbo Flashy Flash, Saitama and Manako were in), the spear had already drilled through the ground. So Blast was not the person who took them all out of the dimension initially according to this timeline, it was by touching the cubes that Flashy, Saitama and Manako were brought into the weird halfway point where time was flowing slower.

Now the cubes had ported them into a different layer of reality, I'm not familiar with pocket dimension creation enough to know if we would qualify this alternate layer of reality as a pocket dimension, but it is something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back