• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one Character on this site, you'd never want to run into...

With all the fictions we cover, I'm darn sure there is one character that scares each and every one of us. Maybe it's because of they act, what they do, what they can do, what they are, etc.

So, what is the one character that frightens you?

For me: The Shrike. A mysterious creature with ability to travel through space and time. It can appear almost anywhere and nothing can really stop it. It's unaffected by regular weapons, can control time and even summon versions of itself from other timelines. How could it get worse? It's a ******...It's known to kill in gruesome and painfull ways. Or it'll take you to it's Tree of Pain, a giant tree like structure that is covered in long thorns. The Shrike takes you and implaes you on them. (This is where it gets its namesake.) You won't die from it, you'll just be trapped there forever, living in perputal agony. Or it'll curse you to age backwards. Every day, you'll become a day younger. But you'll lose memories and your age regresses. Eventually, you'll just keep getting younger until you basically cease to exist.

That girl that twitches a lot later in the game and is completely disgusting while static fills your screen (static). Bleugh, I'd rather live in the Deadspace universe than that, I'd at least have a chance there. I might even become the Master Chief of deadspace since as much as I don't like to admit, I'm kind of ruthless in gun fights and martial arts. No remorse, only Stomps.

Back