• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite characters falls into the Undergound.

Your favorite character decides to visit Mt. Ebott for whatever reason, and then they suddenly fell into the Underground. What will they do?

Fe4CRLR.png

Rules:
3D beings only.
Your character replaces Frisk.
Only one character is allowed at a time. Except in special cases noted in Versus Thread Rules
They will act in-character.
They are free to choose between Neutral, Pacifist, or Genocide.
Characters scaling at 8-B+ and above can pass through the barrier freely.
Breaking the Barrier by themselves requires at least baseline Low 2-C AP. But it's not the only way of getting the underground inhabitants out from the underground. Other methods of "cheesing" still works, such as teleportation skills. Power null or other hax to disable the barrier are applicable.
Determination or SAVE and LOADING do not apply to them.

Last edited:
So, uh… Rassilon…
He could exit if he wanted. With barely any effort.
HOWEVER…
Psychopathy, sometimes considered synonymous with sociopathy, is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, and egotistical traits.[1][2][3] Different conceptions of psychopathy have been used throughout history that are only partly overlapping and may sometimes be contradictory.[4]
And new territory for Time Lords is not something he’s missing out on.
So he trudges on Flowey, b****-slaps Toriel with the gauntlet, Announces to the underground that they have a new leader, and then destroys the Barrier. For extra, he then blows open Mt. Ebbot and calls to the Time Lords to arrive. No one is escaping him. No one is escaping his army. Soul hax? Try COMPLETE CONTROL OVER REALITY ITSELF. (this is hyperbole btw, idk if the Lords actually have that, but they do have stuff like it). With no Doctors or Masters to stop him, Rassilon is taking control of the Underground, and then the human race.

Well Kirby... using a Warp Star to get out might be possible, but he would probably like to explore the new place. But if he decides to stay, he would probably choose Pacifist(Beings in his stomach don't actually die), or whatever befriending with Friend Hearts would get you. Then I guess he breaks the barrier.

Note that what I mean by 3D beings only is just referring to dimensionality. 3D characters with 4D or above AP is still OK.

since this is not your usual "soloes verse" kinda thingy, Imma join

Miyama Kaito

well... there's gonna be oh so many ways that he can clear, but he most certainly will either teleport out, Shiro found out and pull him out, or him trying to clear this in pacifist route because for... some... reason

now he's gonna fight with Flowey/Asriel if that's the case, and hoo boy Flowey/Asriel gonna be having a really REALLY bad time if that happen because cue passive activation plot manipulation if he get's aggro'ed, or got deleted by Shiro herself, or Alice find him and roflstomp most of his enemy without straying too far from pacifist route

honestly, he's pretty much able to befriend everyone there because sympathy magic gg so pacifist route is the only way he can go

Anyway, to elaborate on my previous comment, Weather Report has the passive ability to summon Rainbows that send subliminal messages into the person's brain. The Subliminal Messages cause the person to become a bunch of snails... no, I'm not kidding. The only way to be immune from this is to have resistance to it, or be blind. The only non-God Tier character that fits one of those two is Blind Dog; unfortunately for him, he'll be hit by a ******* tornado before he can attack Weather.

Mew naturally flies/levitates, to the point that it'd be atypical, if not suspicious to see it on the ground. Admittedly, it is somewhat in-character for it to be Transformed into non-levitating species, but still....

Even in modes like Pokemon Amie, Refresh, Camp & Picnics, where Pokemon are just out of their Poke Balls to do leisurely & Affection-related things like play games with the trainer, eat snacks, or just be petted or groomed or something, Mew is still levitating.

How did this thing fall down a hole?
(Levitate isn't even its ability, so one could argue that Smack Down or Gravity or such shouldn't send it down, but I'd say it's Game Mechanics that they wouldn't.)

Unless it's somehow curious enough to go into the ruins.

But the OP only said:
Your favorite character decides to visit Mt. Ebott for whatever reason, and then they suddenly fell into the Underground. What will they do?
They never said anything about exploring the rest of what's down there.

Mew leaves via natural flight, GG.

Roboute Guilliman is from 40k. So, that might incline him towards Genocide.

On the other hand, unlike most of his verse, he's decently reasonable and a diplomatic mind, so I'd say he leans moreso towards Neutral. He'd kill a few monsters who threatened him at first because he's a martial no-nonsense man, but he'd probably mellow out once he realized they can be talked out of throwing their lives away.

And I do mean the "throwing their lives away" bit. Even discounting the erroneus 4-B rating that Primarchs still have on their profiles because I'm lazy, he steamrolls everyone. Even Photoshop Flowey isn't safe, since the Emperor's Sword bypasses durability and inflicts perma-death even on beings with Low-Godly regen.

I'd like to think he helps Asgore organize the kingdom better with his super-bureaucracy skills after he's done kicking his ass. He's easily fast enough to stop Flowey killing the big goat.

Back