• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben10 The Great One Downgrade

Hello friends, today I will explain why the scaling of the Great One character in Ben10 is incorrect. Correct me if I'm wrong (Read this entry with the 2016 Youtube Minecraft Video soundtrack)

I couldn't find the English version of some scans. That's why I had to add a Turkish video. You know the epsiode. For those who don't know, I wrote down what they said below.

This character absorbs the life of planets and destroys them after absorbing them. I think this must be some form of Environmental Destruction. Or if not, "L5B with Absorption" should be written on your profile. ''It will be purified before next month,'' he says. In other words, it is not even clear when this planet will literally end its life. It only takes less than 1 month. So, if we need to do something like calculation and we need time, our job is age (I don't know if you have such an expression too)

Here he explains how he destroyed it. It puts down its roots in the planet, ROTTERING it from the inside and destroying it. Then Gwen says, "Is that exactly what he's going to do here?" and the alien in front of him confirms this.

''Your oceans will dry up,'' he says. I think drying all the oceans in the world would be a feat of H6A. Flooding the entire Earth is H6A but I'm not sure about that. Then your mountains will be shattered, he says.

Let's also talk about scaling. Friends, no character other than Alien X can scale to this character. It's not a big deal since Alien X is already well above L5B. Cannonbolt goes inside this alien and destroys it from the inside. So he hits The Great One's weak point and defeats him. It is wrong to give Ap feat to Canonbolt from here. Even if Canonbolt were to scale from here, why would the other 9 aliens scale to Canonbolt? After all, the other 9 aliens can't even scratch The Great One. Connonbolt>>>There is a possibility that there are 9 other aliens. He defeats Kevin11, who already has the power of 10 aliens, with Cannonbolt.

Now many of you will say, "These characters are already 5-A, man, what was the need for this CRT?" Friends, since I am a man like Batman, I thought that if 5-A scaling gets debunked in the future, I should write down in advance that The Great One scaling is wrong, so that we can enter the most correct stats in the future.

Ben10 supporters when they saw 2 Downgrade CRTs in a row

Last edited:
What is he suggesting? My eyes are just getting better (just had a check-up), so I can't read such long paragraphs properly. Can you break it down for me, sir?
The Great One's L5B feat should be classified as an environmental destruction or just his Absorption tier, and his Ap does not scale to other characters.

Minor correction, Kevin is 1/10th of the combined power of the 10 original aliens of the Omnitrix, he's not actually all 10 aliens combined, which is shown because Four Arms (the first fight doesn't count cause he caught him by surprise) and Diamondhead can actually fight him on even terms.

I think he meant the aftermath of eating the planet's energy should be given a special tier? Not sure, can't read that much currently.
His tier comes from surviving the destruction of planet rather than destroying it (his shell). Which is only high 6-A, summing up with talpadeans feat, AF casts becomes low 5-B.

His tier comes from surviving the destruction of planet rather than destroying it. Which is only high 6-A, summing up with talpadeans feat, AF casts becomes low 5-B.
Nah, I think he's only talking about AP? Durability is something I am not very familiar with. What is it? (I am so fragile, a child can punch me to death)

By the way, how are you? Fine?

Nah, I think he's only talking about AP? Durability is something I am not very familiar with. What is it? (I am so fragile, a child can punch me to death)
his AP scales that high due to being comparable to regular ben aliens who in turn are that high due to harming his outer shell. He don't have AP feats of his own or scale directly to planet or any busting feat. Just scaling chain.
By the way, how are you? Fine?
I'm tired ᗜ‸ᗜ

Then the descriptions on his profile should be changed. If the aliens, which are already 5-A, cannot damage it, it can even rise to 5-A. We opened it as Downgrade and it became Upgrade.

Back