• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one above all

I would like to understand though, what makes The Presence High 1-A but not TOAA?
TOAA doesn't have any 1-A feats, The Presence scales above the source which is a non dual being in comparison to already 1-A realms like the monitor sphere. So its like an outerversal transcendence over an already outerversal place. Which is actually far beyond tier 0 for this wiki standards

TOAA doesn't have any 1-A feats, The Presence scales above the source which is a non dual being in comparison to already 1-A realms like the monitor sphere. So its like an outerversal transcendence over an already outerversal place. Which is actually far beyond tier 0 for this wiki standards
Ah, ok. I think they should add a High 1-A+ Tier to the Tiering System sometime, but I don't see how that would fit into the Tiering System.

No, it's not "far beyond Tier 0" over here. In fact, even High 1-A has been contested for him recently.

Ah, ok. I think they should add a High 1-A+ Tier to the Tiering System sometime, but I don't see how that would fit into the Tiering System.
Why should they do that? It serves no purporse. And regarding TOAA, he wasn't retconned but the Tiering System got updated. Now being "omnipotent" isn't even grounds for Low 2-C. Seeing as his best feat is viewing 1-As as fiction, it's just higher into 1-A.

Marvel might remain the same I think. DC might go down to 1-A though, albeit far higher than Marvel still. This is just what I heard and could gather.

The profile says that "ToAA is treated as Author Stand in who sees the verse as Fiction" while "AAO is threatened by Regulators and instability of the Multiverse." But when Thanos absorbs AAO he becomes all things including the supposed readers who was reading the entire series as comic book. So, I don't really see any difference between them at all.

Nowhere in the entire comic was it even stated to be an avatar. There's characters who are writer level in Marvel comics. Even oblivion would erase the writers and readers

AAO is TOAA he was literally referred to as TLTs master, someone needs to go make a CRT

Nowhere in the entire comic was it even stated to be an avatar. There's characters who are writer level in Marvel comics. Even oblivion would erase the writers and readers

AAO is TOAA he was literally referred to as TLTs master, someone needs to go make a CRT
Agreed. That is pure speculation and shouldn't be counted towards his Tiering, which Omniversal Battlefield used to bring him back to 0.

Back