The one above all

Okay so may I know how the one above all is not tier 0 unless you count above all others and the one above all as the same being then its understandable but uh if you don’t there is no reason for the one above all not to be tier 0 also the one above all should be omniscient

Omnipotence isn’t a thing in fiction anymore besides he is the representation of writer of marvel comics which means he is a author author is already above omnipotence

Both marvel and DC have infinite and beyond dimensions, idk what he said but he is wrong if he claimed otherwise, DC just has even more 1-A stuff.

Also you don't upgrade a character by comparing it to a different verse, if the verze is wrong, they get downgrade, the character doesn't get upgraded.

Beyond omnipotence/fiction isn't a thing, see the reality-fiction interaction page.

All of the marvel and DC profiles high 1-B and above here have extremely horrible explanation and understanding on cosmology, I would reccomend you just read the comics yourself and find out the truth

I would like to understand though, what makes The Presence High 1-A but not TOAA?
TOAA doesn't have any 1-A feats, The Presence scales above the source which is a non dual being in comparison to already 1-A realms like the monitor sphere. So its like an outerversal transcendence over an already outerversal place. Which is actually far beyond tier 0 for this wiki standards

TOAA doesn't have any 1-A feats, The Presence scales above the source which is a non dual being in comparison to already 1-A realms like the monitor sphere. So its like an outerversal transcendence over an already outerversal place. Which is actually far beyond tier 0 for this wiki standards
Ah, ok. I think they should add a High 1-A+ Tier to the Tiering System sometime, but I don't see how that would fit into the Tiering System.

No, it's not "far beyond Tier 0" over here. In fact, even High 1-A has been contested for him recently.

Ah, ok. I think they should add a High 1-A+ Tier to the Tiering System sometime, but I don't see how that would fit into the Tiering System.
Why should they do that? It serves no purporse. And regarding TOAA, he wasn't retconned but the Tiering System got updated. Now being "omnipotent" isn't even grounds for Low 2-C. Seeing as his best feat is viewing 1-As as fiction, it's just higher into 1-A.

Marvel might remain the same I think. DC might go down to 1-A though, albeit far higher than Marvel still. This is just what I heard and could gather.