• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9-B smh

9-B smh
Stickman Hero is 140x stronger.

Honestly, I think this is the coolest character from you I’ve seen! Great powers, cool backstory, applause 👏 I do have a question though, does stickman hero live the feat where it says he was punched through his head?
No no he doesn't.
Also Leo's making renders for each stick gang character now

Honestly, I think this is the coolest character from you I’ve seen! Great powers, cool backstory, applause 👏 I do have a question though, does stickman hero live the feat where it says he was punched through his head?
Of course you say this about one of the characters that are not mine. No, Stickman Hero dies. It's a much different version of SMH though. Different appearance, different personality, and different powers.

Even the real Delta 🗿

I forgot that the original message shows that it's a collab, that's great! I bet making the story with others is pretty fun, though I do have my sister it's been just me and her for the better part of 15 years making stories
Totama's story is a collab but I wish Colton helped me with SS though we both parted ways (we both have our phone numbers though)

I forgot that the original message shows that it's a collab, that's great! I bet making the story with others is pretty fun, though I do have my sister it's been just me and her for the better part of 15 years making stories
Oh yeah, I feel I ought to point out that very recently Froggy has been a terrific help for some aspects of V. verse, such as the upcoming character profile which is being made by the both of us 👀

Well what's your idea?
Idiot and co.
Basically Idiot goes on goofy adventures and stuff then uhh... we make the most horrific thing happen to him, then everyone just fights in a war and the only pal Idiot has is a character you make
The character I'm speaking of is an actual part of V. Verse, it's just pulled directly out of FU via Neptune Inc shenanigans
Wait the character is from SS?

He resists Delta's entire moveset 💀

Here are some more hehe

Back