• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Woo! Would you uh look at the time! Uhh I was originally going to say Glitch Man but there are two more better characters for him so I'm just going to close my lips and say the next High 6-A
Well then you'll have to wait a while because I'm focusing on Jeffrey Gets Banned.

I could suggest 9-A+ key2 Gege against either Cabinbatake or Bug_Stickman (key 1 Gege could work against Bug too), Gege could possibly face their higher keys too in the Helbas dimension (where 'Helbas Triangle System' principle applies), but besides absorbing singular attacks and resending later he would lack ways to deal meaningful damage

Gege's calc here at 0.1979939771 Ton of TNT
Sadly, Gege is almost 20x stronger than both of them and that would definitely be an AP stomp.

Sadly, Gege is almost 20x stronger than both of them and that would definitely be an AP stomp.
What about their 8-A keys instead with the battle location being Helbas dimension, and Gege key3 used with Collected Gelatin Monsters (optional equipment)? Venom Injection, freeze, and TP of his summons could help Gege have more attacking options, while 'Helbas Triangle System' and damage reductions help to survive

What about their 8-A keys instead with the battle location being Helbas dimension, and Gege key3 used with Collected Gelatin Monsters (optional equipment)? Venom Injection, freeze, and TP of his summons could help Gege have more attacking options, while 'Helbas Triangle System' and damage reductions help to survive
I don't know, it still looks kinda sus.

Simple Damage Reduction isn't going to help much when your opponent is 1600x stronger than you. I feel like it's a massive AP stomp either way.
Well, if the location is Helbas dimension, he can negate any physical attack on a stronger opponent with his verbal attack, opponent's verbal with paranormal, and paranormal with physical, as long he uses these smarly he should be protected

Back