• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Image Render Request Thread - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 10.31.54 AM
Could I have both of the portraits in this picture rendered, please? With a separate picture for each? This was the best image I could find for them.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
What is the name of the characters? I have the render ready, just need the character names for the file.
They're both transformations of the Fafnir Knight from Etrian Odyssey. The Black one at the top is the Black Guardian Fafnir, while the gold one at the bottom is the Grail of Kings Fafnir.

Well seeing as one is literally over the other, i can't really pull that off without the render having holes in it.

I suppose that's a problem, but since the covered part is all black, would it be possible to fill it in?

Sloppy attempt at Fafnir Knight
Here's my sloppy attempt at filling in the overlapping spaces. Is it possible to render this? As well as the gold one earlier?

Could someone please make renders for this characters? Thanks.

Darkness Yami: http://h.*************/store/manga/8471/072.0/compressed/d005.jpg?v=1475990222

Black: http://h.*************/store/manga/8471/070.0/compressed/d003.jpg?v=1472327222

Gid: http://h.*************/store/manga/8471/059.0/compressed/m041.jpg?v=1443060133

Darkness Yami

Assassin Black.

The problem child is Gid's picture, as the textures and huge block text are forcing me to delete the tail and feet to make it look right. You wouldn't happen to have another picture of Gid, would you?

Reppuzan said:
Thanks.

The problem child is Gid's picture, as the textures and huge block text are forcing me to delete the tail and feet to make it look right. You wouldn't happen to have another picture of Gid, would you?
That's actually the only full body picture that I have (and maybe the only one that exist from manga... and anime)

That's certainly strange, but I certainly don't want to delete parts of his feet and tail just to make a render.

Maybe this is one of those images that we just have to leave as is...

Reppuzan said:
That's certainly strange, but I certainly don't want to delete parts of his feet and tail just to make a render.
Maybe this is one of those images that we just have to leave as is...
That happends when the autor has more interest in nudes more than his awesome characters

@Hokage

Just to get this straight, you us to put one of those images on Frost's profile? Or do you want us to make a new render for Frost's profile?

Reppuzan said:
@Hokage
Just to get this straight, you us to put one of those images on Frost's profile? Or do you want us to make a new render for Frost's profile?
Which ever you like. I'm just reporting that his current final form picture is a fan-made, and not his original look. I was just providing two images of his official look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back