• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FanofRPGs:Destroy isn´t very specific, so just going with standard method for destruction of surfaces:

Assuming you need to cause an explosion large enough to cover the whole surface, you would need to cause an explosion with around 8000km radius. Using a nuke calculator it needs 32000000000 megatons of TNT to do that. Which is continent level. Not really suprising I would say.

Hi! Can I have a calculation about the strenght applied by Scrooge here? Scrooge McDuck broke with his bare hands two chains and destroyed the iron smokestacks they were attached to. Also, if you do the calculation, can I use it in other sites? (of course, mentioning the user and the wiki). Thank you and sorry in advance. :)

YyOFkKn (1)
Page 1

Pd2Yo9q (1)
Page 2

Can sombody help me with a calc for Bowser Jr. durability? I'm scaling him to Small City Level due to the fact he takes hits from characters around this level and that he survived Bowser's castling crushing him but he has higher end feats such assurviving an explosion that likely launched him into a planet or it's ring at 3:18 as well [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRl9onw7KoM survivng an explosion and crash that launched him from 2 Worlds in SMG2] It takes a minimal of passing 8 galaxies to reach the galaxy he crashed in. Thanks you for your time and contribution.

Some guys in Take Five Forums said to create a Moon from the Earth requires small planet energy, due to his gravitational, can someone calc Naruto and Sasuke's Six Paths Chibaku Tensei since that feat is on panel while Hagoromo's is off panel?

http://i4.**********.com/naruto/690/naruto-5158775.jpg

Rocks75 said:
Some guys in Take Five Forums said to create a Moon from the Earth requires small planet energy, due to his gravitational, can someone calc Naruto and Sasuke's Six Paths Chibaku Tensei since that feat is on panel while Hagoromo's is off panel?
This makes sense doesn't it? Or am I wrong maybe.

Here

Sabertoothunter said:
Rocks75 said:
This makes sense doesn't it? Or am I wrong maybe.
Here
Dude, Pain's Chibaku Tensei =/= Naruto and Sasuke's Six Paths Chibaku Tensei.

listen, on this matter we are going by the OBD's calc, they the most reliable as of yet, and the current ratings are based on them.

Yeah, but I am kinda curious which results you would get if you calc the Naruto and Sasuke Six Paths Chibaku Tensei.

Someone who made a calc from that feat got 538 Exatons, but I'm not sure about that calc.

unnecessary and irrelevant, as it can't be applied to either of them, also given that chibaku tensei works by pulling stuff out of the earth crust and forming it into a massive sphere, as long as it as big as our moon or less, the value for it will be 29.6 exatons at the very most...

@Ryuuzakiscorpio i gave you an answer about this already, show me the calc they are basing their seireitei size on, because i am not buying 1500km in diameter seireitei without a proper calc...

First they calculate the vandenreich's mass, by assuming that only half of it is made out of buildings and the other half is empty for streets and stuff going by this map and this scan for a good low end

Seireitei002 (1)
They also assuming that all buildings are only 20 meters high for a low end

so all we have to do now is get the vandenreich's (seireitei) volume then divide it by 2
3.14 * 750000 (raduis) * 750000 (radius) * 20 (height of buildings) * 0.5 (only half of seireitei) = 1.76625*10^13 m^3 (the volume of all buildings combined) multiply that by the density of stone (2700kg/m^3) and further multiply it by 0.15 because buildings are hollow 1.76625*10^13 * 2700 * 0.15 = 7.15331250 *10^15 KG

the time frame for elevating the vandenreich and creating another country out of the remains is a little over the time it took urahara to type in the coordinates and for ichigo and CO to get ready to get out. i personally think it's the same speed as mimihagi, who was accepted at lightspeed by the majority http://www.t5forums.com/forum/the-vs...ition-accepted with a timeframe of 5 seconds, but, i'm going to give it a 10 minute timeframe to cross the same distance for a low end, so this is 120 times slower than mimihagi (LS)

299792458/120 =
2498270m/s

so on to the final step E=0.5mv^2 0.5 * 7.15331250*10^15 *2498270^2 = 2.23231828*10^28J = 5.3 Exatons. Small moon level

listen to me for a moment, will you? my main problam with this calculation is that it assumes the seireitei 1500km, other then that, it is basically my calc repeated some different numbers and less scaling, which evens itself out at the end , the only proble its the size, find me their seireitei size calculation so i can look at it and decide if its ok, without it this calc will never be legit.

Can someone recalculate Guy's Afternoon Tiger?

4080993-8888850990-39660
The red circle is the Turle Island and green is the Afternoon Tiger. If the attack is larger than an island, how is it only rated as Town Level+?
I just want some feedback because I'm not a calcer and I may be missing something.

Illuminati478 said:
listen to me for a moment, will you? my main problam with this calculation is that it assumes the seireitei 1500km, other then that, it is basically my calc repeated some different numbers and less scaling, which evens itself out at the end , the only proble its the size, find me their seireitei size calculation so i can look at it and decide if its ok, without it this calc will never be legit.
Oh, ok. Sorry. Here and Here .

This is the second link on page 3.

(it would take them ten days to go from the West Gate to either the North or South Gate.

The average walking speed is 5 kilometers per hour. There are 240 hours in 10 days. Which means 1,200 kilometers to the nearest gate or 745.6454 miles.

We take this value & multiply it by four to get the total circumference of the Seireitei, considering we only calculated the distance from one gate to the other.

1,200 x 4 = 4,800 kilometers for the Seireitei's cirfumference.

Using the circumference, we can calculate the diameter of the Seireitei. C = ¤Çd.

4,800 = 3.14(x)

--------- --------

3.14 3.14

We get a result of approximately 1,528.7 kilometers in diameter for the Seireitei.

We can use the diameter & convert it into the radius of the Seireitei to get the actual area.

The radius of the Seireitei would be roughly 764.3 kilometers.

Area of a circle formula is like so. A=¤Çr^2.

A = 3.14 x (764.3)^2

The final total area of the Seireitei is about 1,834,245 km^2. <- Pretty much Size of Mexico...

That only the size of Seretei. Not the Soul Society. Which is pretty much Seretei is 192 times bigger than Konoha Village. Now size of Soul Society would be still massive size.)

@Ryuuzakiscorpio nope, not legit, its based on yoruichi's statement, which will remain unuseable until another panel of the seireitei in full view will be given, one that would suggest the seireitei is bigger then 124 kilometers, because apparently T5forums is yet another forum that doesn't opperate like we do, we reject statements if they contredict the showing. Yoruichi's statement contredicts what we actually see in the manga, as such we will disregard untill a new showing of the seireitei in full view wil be given to us (if any).

I have a question, say a person was capable of punching so hard that they accelerated something to the point that friction enveloped said object, and the object was around the same size of their own body. How much force would be needed to do such a feat?

Davy0 said:
I have a question, say a person was capable of punching so hard that they accelerated something to the point that friction enveloped said object, and the object was around the same size of their own body. How much force would be needed to do such a feat?
Punching something to the point friction envelops it? When anything is accelerated or moving friction is always coming into play trying to resist that motion, I assume you mean Air Friction and the Friction on the surface any way just plug it into the ol' F=ma you can solve for acceleration but it depends of course on the situation you're referencing

Basically Knuckles using the Fire Dunk technique, and Big batting away Amy and Cream in Sonic Heroes. The fire dunk is a technique where Knuckles Smashes Sonic and Tails so hard that they envelop into a jet of friction at adversaries to defeat enemies. I usually don't do math because I know I'll mess it up in some way (trust me on this).

Basically this and this . Knuckles is more impressive as it's done from his fist, but Big is known for his strength in various media as well, just not aswell-known as Knuckles. But meh. There was also a calculation on Knuckles attack power using this.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/death-analysis-knuckles-echidna - I don't think the "Punching Sonic into a Lightspeed Attack" thing is right so it makes the entire scenario of his power punching out of whack. But it's an impressive feat all the same.

Ah and something else. Volcanic Dunk is interesting too. It doesn't cause a vent from the volcano to rise from the ground. Knuckle just hits the ground with such tremendous force that the friction envelops into an explosive plume causing said punch to ignite from his supernatural strength. (Just read that) Fascinating... For example, when he uses the first level, it spreads a wave of flame from the impact point. and as it rises, it becomes more spectacular until it creates plumes of frictional energy. (Nods) I don't know what that means for his DC but it's interesting none the less.

Davy I'm sorry but that was totaly incoherent. By 'enveloped by friction' I assume you mean combusted, which is calculatable.

Yes, they combust from the sheer impact of his punching them. They are engulfed in such heat that they become fireballs. I mean really... Was it really that incoherent... I've seen you guys understand far worse than one misused word, but cool.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26672#comment209339 - For Enel.

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26604&page=3 - Also, Luffy and the Monster Trio are low-end Town Level by Enel Saga, give me my money (read through the entire conversation).

1 kiloton - 4.9 kilotons is too large to be considered multi city block but too small to be town level. So it's small town level.
Luffy's gomu storm, gomu bazooka and golden punch were calced at 1 KT+. As was Wiper's burn bazooka.

Multi city block stops at 900 tons or so.

Blitz
The only things I want answered is this.
Vergil throws the sheathe with such force it was able of going straight through one monster,then impaling another monster while knocking another one back by about 4 ft. How fast was the sheathe going and how much force did Vergil put into throwing it?

Then Vergil is going through the rest of the mob in slow motion before being able to get back to his sheathe and put the blade back inside and the monster looks like it bearly moved at all. So in general how much (in percentage) could Vergil slow down his perception of time?

Answer with haste please.

I'd like to ask a simple question. Wchich durability should be given for character that biggest feat (for that stat) is walking in lava for well around half of minute. If it is imprtant he was moderately damaged only and was quite ok after that.

@Czuczian11: Depends a bunch of factors, but for a normal human and 30 seconds in lava it is Wall level+

Lava durability in general for humans peaks at Room+ after about 22 minutes for relatively cold lava and at Room Level+ after 13 minutes for hot lava.

Davy0 said:
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26672#comment209339 - For Enel.
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=26604&page=3 - Also, Luffy and the Monster Trio are low-end Town Level by Enel Saga, give me my money (read through the entire conversation).

1 kiloton - 4.9 kilotons is too large to be considered multi city block but too small to be town level. So it's small town level.
Luffy's gomu storm, gomu bazooka and golden punch were calced at 1 KT+. As was Wiper's burn bazooka.

Multi city block stops at 900 tons or so.
I disagree, this is based on fragmentation-pulverization, yet we see no rubble, and if this were pulverization we would see an clkoud of dust.

Also possible upgrade for EL Zoro? So I had thoughts of vaporizzation>>>fragentation on the brain atm, then I got to where Zoro goes ashura and turns Kaku's rankyuaklu into mist. Because of the thoughts of vaping, on the brain this word clicked something to me: Zoro turned an city block- mcb attack into ist. Mist is an form of fog/water vapor right?

What is my point? Vaporization is an fairly high level of destruction, so I a suggesting maybe casual town level+ at Enies Lobby, since we are looking at an for,m of vaporization?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back