• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinju's size was downgraded here, and the country sizes are yet to be recalced. Fireball size becomes less relevant once attacks hit planetoid potency, so Moon level is unlikely.

Please stick on topic and stop derailing this thread. We should probably remove all posts that do not simply post requests and official responses to them.

Greetings, this is about a feat in the Yaiba manga series.

A black rabbit guy named Gekko used an OP sword called the Demon King Sword and with it he is capable of making massive explosions .

So if it's alright with you, can you please calculate his DC with the sword? Some of these scans may be useful for scaling:

The attack makes a massive explosio

After the explosion, there is this giant crater.

Yaiba (the guy with spiky hair in the 2nd scan) is in his giant form. This is his giant size compared to normal humans. 1 and 2

(Apologize for the quality of scans, I can not find any better images)

Thannks a lot.

EMS Madara upgrade

I don't know if this have been done before, but seems not. EMS Madara had a good feat during his fight with Hashriama, as he sliced up 5 mountains with shockwave

A calc put Sensui put him at country level for busting a hill[1] Here's what those hills look like [2]. Here is Sensui's calc, which puts him at country level[3]

Here's Madara's feat [4]

This is way more mountain busting as shockwaves were involved. I hope the calc team will look into this matter.

What chapter is that from? because I'd like to calculate it but I need to find the size of the mountains.

You are allowed to answer questions from the calculation group.

Can someone calculate this? Is it possible to calc this considering the way explosions propagate on the moon?

http://********.me/manga/one_piece/v47/c451/1.html

Well can someone at least calc me the size/height/width/depth/dimensions of the mountaintop so I can figure out the energy for myself?

cal request: In Naruto: the Last, when toneri ejected the chakra from Naruto's body, the area that exploded from the chakra - how large was it and how deep was the crater? I'm curious if there is a way to scale how much chakra is in Naruto's body (not with Kurama). I am under the impression the charka ejected from his body was just his and not kurama's (or at least not much of Kurama's). Reason being if it were Kurama's chakra then Naruto wouldn't have been knocked out. And I remember from back in the war when naruto stole Kurama's charka to enter KCM, according to bee his charka is shelved and the stolen chakra from Kurama is used instead. Bee warned him not make clones as kurama was siphoning naruto's charka to replenish his and if Kurama drained all of naurto's charka, Naruto would die. It would be appreciated. It should be noted that the chakra had no form and no element so it wasn't a jutsu. Had it been formed into a jutsu like a bijuu bomb, it probably would have been a much greater explosion. There is a gif in this link showing the explosion if it helps: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/naruto-and-sasuke-vs-akainu-and-aokiji-1697257/

Can a good feat calculator calculate the energy to this?

Okay assuming there are two binary stars that both have the same GBE as Proxima Centauri (2.5 Septillion Megatons of TNT), they are 10 astronomical units away from eachover

What would the energy be needed to destroy both stars in an omnidirectional blast explosion with the stated distance?

Greetings again guys, I was wondering if you wanted to try your hands at a Pressurized wind calculation, here it is . Currently it's Yuno's strongest attack and it'll help get a feel for the verses power just find out the destructive capacity. Just take the woman as an average-sized lady

"http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54326079&postcount=148Is this legit?

Sub relativistic One Piece? "

nope. not legit, applying the ratio of our planet and its atmosphere to the one piece planet and its atmosphere is propustures, you see, the layers of the atmosphere do not work in a liniar mannar, they are affected by gravity in a very non-liniar way which is represented in various formulas (much like minimum escape velocity formula), not mention that even that formula is defied in the one piece world by having apparently continent sized clouds flying tens of thousands above surface, which means that not only applying the ratio is fally, but it is also impossible to prove or find in any other way...

not to mention that he is clearly hiding the outlier here, even if the ratio thingy was correct, he meassures distance from the second level of the atmosphere (counting furthest to closest), even though Fujitora's meteors are stated to come from outerspace, which would mean much much further then what he meassure, probably bringing the result to relativistic value's, which is a figure much much higher then any speed feats that came before or after that...

Illuminati478 said:
"http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=54326079&postcount=148Is this legit?
Sub relativistic One Piece? "

nope. not legit, applying the ratio of our planet and its atmosphere to the one piece planet and its atmosphere is propustures*, you see, the layers of the atmosphere do not work in a liniar mannar, they are affected by gravity in a very non-liniar way which is represented in various formulas (much like minimum escape velocity formula), not mention that even that formula is defied in the one piece world by having apparently continent sized clouds flying tens of thousands above surface, which means that not only applying the ratio is fally, but it is also impossible to prove or find in any other way...

not to mention that he is clearly hiding the outlier here, even if the ratio thingy was correct, he meassures distance from the second level of the atmosphere (counting furthest to closest), even though Fujitora's meteors are stated to come from outerspace, which would mean much much further then what he meassure, probably bringing the result to relativistic value's, which is a figure much much higher then any speed feats that came before or after that...
  • Preposterous, you mean? Propustures isn't a word.

I see what you mean. Anyway, if we applied the size of Earth's atmosphere, from outerspace, what speed would we be looking at? MHS+?

Jirou threw a beast which has the mass of a large planet into space. What would this put Jirou at?

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
DC52 said:
Jirou threw a beast which has the mass of a large planet into space. What would this put Jirou at?
"It was like the spinning of a giant planet" does not give us any actual measure of mass.
"It was like the spinning of a giant planet, a violent massive energy..."

The measure would be the energy/mass of a giant spinning planet.

Planets vary incredibly in mass. Simply saying it was like a giant planet gives us absolutely no way to measure it.
A Giant Planet would just be in the Saturn - Jupiter Range...Earth/Mars are average sized it seems doable

We can not assume the planets that were being referred to, and especially not the exact mass of the creature, through the simple mention of a giant planet. There are also planets much larger than Jupiter in the universe, so there's that, too.

We can not assume the planets that were being referred to, and especially not the exact mass of the creature, through the simple mention of a giant planet. There are also planets much larger than Jupiter in the universe, so there's that, too.
You are correct but, I just read the chapter and It seems to me he's referring to a Large Planet as if it's the Torikoverse's Earth which is massively bigger than our Earth I believe it's size is between Saturn & Uranus but don't take my word for it. Also to further support this; he's obviously referring to the time he used Grand Knocking to stop the rotation of their planet.

I'm fairly certain when Jirou described "a violent massive energy", his use of the word massive wasn't the "in the context of mass" use of the word, but rather just massive as in "really big". Other translations I've seen used words that also implied huge amounts of energy, and had absolutely nothing to do with mass.

The feat is probably unquantifiable, because not only is the information vague, but we can't just assume that it is referring to mass. Jirou isn't as heavy as a planet despite outputting that sort of energy, so no.

How powerful would an explosions be that blew up everything within three hundered meters of impact and thirty hundered meters of impact?

Credible Hulk said:
I don't mean to rush, but its almost been a month.

sorry about that, went into a bit of a delay and then the shinju tree size changed, it will be up tommorrow, but i am not sure how impressive it would be now that the size got diled down....

If it's not too much a bother i'd like a calc on this feat. 14:14 i

I'd like a proper calc on the temple size, and the flames around what looks to be a forest.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kambetal1/Fujitora_drops_the_rubble

I made a hypothetical calculation on Fujitora dropping his rubble. This is hypothetical, but it's completely plausible: all Fujitora has to do is stop using his powers, and this calc would then apply.

Fujitora can accelerate objects by imposing his gravity on it, and he can thus go beyond the terminal velocity of the rubble freefalling from rest; this was partly why I ignored terminal velocity but also because I can't calculate the drag coefficient without knowing the drag force.

Illuminati478 said:
sorry about that, went into a bit of a delay and then the shinju tree size changed, it will be up tommorrow, but i am not sure how impressive it would be now that the size got diled down....
Its fine, I'd just like to know, and thanks for not forgetting.

I'm only doing this outta desperation.

Mizuki Rashojin's power feats

At around 25:25 the atmosphere is blanketed in a dark energy.

At about 25:50, a bunch of pillars pop up, obviously created by Mizuki.

And 28:01, the entire hell was destroyed by Mizuki's defeat.

Hello again there were 2-3 cool speed feats in the recent Fairy Tail Chapter and I would like to know where to place them ^^

Here they are coming in Team Flying Drago !

Natsu & Happy Charged straight through a BattleShip right after

Seen Reacting to the Magic Bullet Gunfire

In other news: Ajeel, one of the spriggan 12 was seen reacting to this Jupiter Canno and it was Scattered this cannon was used by Phantom Lord way back when so yeah it managed to cross the entire city of magnolia in a matter of seconds from the Far East Side to the Far West Side you can probably get a good pic of the whole city here and the way the ships were approaching here

Either way if you guys manage to get the Calcs done we might be in for an overdue Speed Upgrade for the verse \('-')/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back