• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The number of likes you have is your power level. Do you solo your favorite verses?

and what is this "Taikyoku"? how do they work?
Well, it's a long story....
There was a really op verse back in the good old days called dies irae/kajiri kamui kagura/ masadaverse that was once considered to be among the top high 1-A's back in it's days but people downgraded it and eventually eradicated it from the wiki....

Well, it's a long story....
There was a really op verse back in the good old days called dies irae/kajiri kamui kagura/ masadaverse that was once considered to be among the top high 1-A's back in it's days but people downgraded it and eventually eradicated it from the wiki....
...it is bad for me to say that I know about it...

but anyway, what does this Taikyoku value do though?

...it is bad for me to say that I know about it...

but anyway, what does this Taikyoku value do though?
taikyoku is like, a lot of stuff. You have shit like reason manipulation, reality warping, conceptual manipulation type 1, law manipulation, info manipulation....transduality+acausality + high godly regen negation....basically you paint over reality with your deepest desire, and a higher level taikyoku>lower taikyoku.

taikyoku is like, a lot of stuff. You have shit like reason manipulation, reality warping, conceptual manipulation type 1, law manipulation, info manipulation....transduality+acausality + high godly regen negation....basically you paint over reality with your deepest desire, and a higher level taikyoku>lower taikyoku.
that's really broken, but what the number it needs to be potent though?

Well, I have 4,943 likes, so assuming I was in the DB verse, I'd basically be the Nappa of that verse (I can solo all of the Z Fighters).

That would make me Planet Level, so verses that I really love like WWE or Johnny Test I could likely solo (though the Johnny Test verse is haxy asf so maybe not?).

Even 1 taikyoku is infinite multiversal at least. And shinza world has at least 10 higher dimensions with reality fiction difference. Aka fodder with 1 taikyoku solos Dbs.
man, that's broken as hell

welp, since i'm already in this, I'll just play along with round 1 with bunch of verses that I read

Round 1:
considering I'm slightly stronger than Saibamen, i guess i'm at least 5-C

Arifureta: yeah I got git good by Hajime and his goons

Isekai At Peace: Got negged either by Isis' passive or dura neg unblockable attack by either the Six Kings or the Supreme Gods, man i don't want to experience my mind got turned into a slushy

the Holy Trinity of Shounen: Got Haxed, but I could probably range spam OP world until I got reiatsu crush by any bleach characters or stuck at the top tiers at Naruto

Solo Leveling: Uhhh, Sung Jin Woo neg me I suppose, or that monarch of insect could hax me to death, i dunno, my memory about Solo Leveling is hazy, plus I only read the webtoon

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Stuck at Lin Jie or Dong Yang

Round 2:
Now onto the weird Taikyoku value... stuff? so essentially i can house more than a thousand taikyoku? I dunno, I would like to know the average taikyoku value at Masadaverse, but considering the amount of bullshit though, I slam all of the verse I mention above Barring Isekai at Peace because Passive unblockable Plot Manipulation is a B*tch and I dunno if it gives me resistance for it (Not that it matter since it neg resistance)

BONUS ROUND:
Yeah I slam all of the verse i mention above

man, that's broken as hell

welp, since i'm already in this, I'll just play along with round 1 with bunch of verses that I read

Round 1:
considering I'm slightly stronger than Saibamen, i guess i'm at least 5-C

Arifureta: yeah I got git good by Hajime and his goons

Isekai At Peace: Got negged either by Isis' passive or dura neg unblockable attack by either the Six Kings or the Supreme Gods, man i don't want to experience my mind got turned into a slushy

the Holy Trinity of Shounen: Got Haxed, but I could probably range spam OP world until I got reiatsu crush by any bleach characters or stuck at the top tiers at Naruto

Solo Leveling: Uhhh, Sung Jin Woo neg me I suppose, or that monarch of insect could hax me to death, i dunno, my memory about Solo Leveling is hazy, plus I only read the webtoon

Hero? I Quit A Long Time Ago: Stuck at Lin Jie or Dong Yang

Round 2:
Now onto the weird Taikyoku value... stuff? so essentially i can house more than a thousand taikyoku? I dunno, I would like to know the average taikyoku value at Masadaverse, but considering the amount of bullshit though, I slam all of the verse I mention above Barring Isekai at Peace because Passive unblockable Plot Manipulation is a B*tch and I dunno if it gives me resistance for it (Not that it matter since it neg resistance)

BONUS ROUND:
Yeah I slam all of the verse i mention above
Average taikyoku value in masada is 40-90, while hajun is immeasurable/beyond numerical value.

ah... so that's why Hajun is unstoppable
you got it. I personally think he is arguably high outerversal going by cosmology since his singularity is infinitely layered , if not at least 1-A+ . We do know that the singularity ain't a part of the multiverse and it's higher dimensions and is entirely different reality compared to it where laws of physics simply don't apply so that can be outerversal.

This mf always makes some good threads💀
I am 510
A couple times moon level ig
Enough to solo Aot and BrBa a couple trillion times or so

Dont know much about dies irea

Alright I guess I'm around the same sorta rate as Kenshin there.

So for how I do for round 1

Mass Effect: Solos unless I get mindhaxxed by the Reapers

Yakuza: Solos

Darkest Dungeon: I get incapped by passive type 3 madness manip

Jojo: GER prevents me from reaching truth

Warhammer: I die the second I punch above my weight or hax class

Dark Souls: I can't get past lol rez

World Of Darkness: Any mage worth a damn can just think me into a lawn chair.

Round 2 and 3 I guess I just get clapped by WoD again except this time I get to the point where Caine shows up and says I lose

With my count of 1,972, my power level is between that of Tien during the Saiyan Saga (1,830) & a Saiyan Sniper (2,000).

For comparison/context, there were 4 saiyan snipers in their scene of notability; 1 was detected as having a power level of 2,000. Frieza killed him first, then the others, effortlessly.

& Tien's power level is from Daizenshuu 7. Tien lost his arm, then his life, against Nappa, when he [Tien] tried to avenge his fallen best friend, Chiaotzu.
But hey, Vegeta/Saiyan Saga Tien is apparently "At least 5-C", if I read the tiering right. So I'm at least a Moon Buster.

Several Pokemon Legendaries annihilate me.

I'm not sure, but I might be able to take Mario's 'verse, or at least a lot of it.

I THINK Young Justice gets clowned on.

Elder Scrolls clowns on me, & I'm not sure if that changes if I have 1,972 Taikyou or not.

Kingdom Hearts is also too much for me unless I'm thrown against fodder. & even then, I can't permakill most fodder. Heartless just return to darkness & come back later, for example.

The Hero is Overly Cautious but Overpowered? Sorry, Seiya, but you haven't trained enough for me.

Mile/Adele/Misato from Didn't I Ask For My Abilities to be Average? She should've asked for her abilities to be stronger.

Still a fun thought experiment, though.

Last edited:
Back