• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Norse Ghost Of Sparta survival Gauntlet

BlastX

He/Him
Welcome welcome everyone! To the event awaited by many...the Ghost Of Sparta Norse Survival Gauntlet.

In one side, Standing at 7 feet, weighting I don't remember how much and with all the power in the Greek world:GOWIII Kratos.

And in the other side, coming in all shapes and sizes, eccentric and standing no chance at all:The Norse Pantheon!

Now, this isn't your run of the mill survival Gauntlet, we know the Norse Pantheon stands zero chance against this Kratos...buuut, what we will determine here is which ones can survive the longest against Kratos, I don't mean in fighting him but who survives the longest, running away from him is allowed (and fully encouraged), this is taking their personalities into account.

And we will do a Top 5 for all characters that manage this herculean task (heh, get it?)
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

7ft 8in. GoW3 Kratos be 7ft 8in.

Anyway, there isn't much we could get out of this.

For number 1, my bets are on Odin and Freya. My guess? Maybe an hour.

Number 2, Starkadr and Thor being tied. Prolly half an hour if Kratos is generous.

Number 3, Jormie and Surtur. 15-20 minutes, if Cronos is anything to look at?

Number 4, Garm. Conceptual Type 1 Absorption means the pup can't come back from shit. Prolly less than 15 minutes.

Number 5, Baldur, solely because of his curse, though again, Type 1 Conceptual Absorption and peak Immortality neg and Power Null means he gets screwed, hard. Plus, BoO. Lasts prolly 5 minutes.

All in all, this Kratos is far too haxxed, way too overbuilt, has way too much goddamn range with or without his weapons and will most likely proceed to turn the entire pantheon into canoli within an hour or two.

7ft 8in. GoW3 Kratos be 7ft 8in.
Out of curiosity, did Norse Kratos get shorter, and if so, by how much?

Anyway, there isn't much we could get out of this.

For number 1, my bets are on Odin and Freya. My guess? Maybe an hour.

Number 2, Starkadr and Thor being tied. Prolly half an hour if Kratos is generous.

Number 3, Jormie and Surtur. 15-20 minutes, if Cronos is anything to look at?

Number 4, Garm. Conceptual Type 1 Absorption means the pup can't come back from shit. Prolly less than 15 minutes.

Number 5, Baldur, solely because of his curse, though again, Type 1 Conceptual Absorption and peak Immortality neg and Power Null means he gets screwed, hard. Plus, BoO. Lasts prolly 5 minutes.

All in all, this Kratos is far too haxxed, way too overbuilt, has way too much goddamn range with or without his weapons and will most likely proceed to turn the entire pantheon into canoli within an hour or two.
Also, yeah, this man is bringing down Asgard in under 24 hours, no question. He'll have enough Valkyrie feathers plucked out to supply Shakespeare enough quills for a hundred lifetimes, enough fur to clothe everyone in the nine realms, and- you get the point.

In essence GoW Kratos with the Norse Gods would be like:

GoW3 Kratos stomps no matter who the Norse send, we all get it by now.

Reminds me of this scene from this one bad comic called "God is Dead" where Michael Stormcrow absolutely slaughters every single Greek God and then wrecks Asgard.

Kratos bodies the Norse Pantheon in a few minutes, goes through the Nine Realms without being bothered, meets Faye, has Atreus, roll credits.

I don't really recall GOW3 Kratos having power nullification, it seems those were mainly GOW Ascension to GOW 2 Kratos.

Back