• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Noah of "Pleasure" vs The "Absolute Evil"

azontr

He/Him
KdvWsbv.jpg

VS
FxqlZzQ.jpg

• Speed is equalized
  • Awakened Garou is being used
  • Third Exorcist Arc Tyki is being used
  • Both are in-character

FIGHT!

I'll post an in depth argument for Tyki Mikk tomorrow.

I'm deadass so tired that i really don't want to put in the effort of crafting a good argument right now so i'll leave you with this.

Choose GG and Dark Matter GG.

I'll post an in depth argument for Tyki Mikk tomorrow.

I'm deadass so tired that i really don't want to put in the effort of crafting a good argument right now so i'll leave you with this.

Choose GG and Dark Matter GG.
Take your time.

Sorry i couldn't respond yesterday, was apart of a pretty massive thread then.

Now onto this match up i honestly believe this is a stomp in Tyki Mikk's favor tbh, Tyki Mikk should already be in his "choose" state given he's in that state more than 50% of the time in the manga, so he would be in it while in this fight as well.

Even if you don't agree with that logic than given the 4KM range starting off point of both characters and Garou's aura not being either instantly lethal from that range (at least from what i know of) means Tyki Mikk can "choose" himself before he gets killed by the aura.

After Tyki Mikk does this its basically a GG, Garou literally has nothing that'll allow him to bypass Causality Manipulation-based intang, Garou would proceed to get folded by the Durability Negation attacks from Choose, especially if Tyki Mikk decides to "repel" the existence of Garou from reality.

Dark Matter also instantly folds Garou if it touches him, he doesn't resist the layered haxs it provides like Soul Manipulation, Deconstruction, Poison Manipulation, Diseases Manipulation and Absorption.

Basically this is a massive stomp in Tyki Mikk's favor, and such my vote (not that it matters tbh) is for Tyki Mikk given this reasoning.

I honestly did not think this would be a stomp tbh. Should I wait for OPM supporters to say something?

I assumed you agreed with Deceived's reasoning that it was a stomp, but I guess not. Carry on then lel.

Back