• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The necessity of High Multiverse level+.

Stefano4444

He/Him
Due of the recent decision to change Multi-Universe level to Low Multiverse level, i have decided to bring about another possible revision in the Tiering System that i would like to discuss, which as you can image is about the necessity of High Multiverse level+/High 2-A tier.

Aside the fact that the term High Multiverse level+ is really silly, the tier itself is not even necessary since Low Complex Multiverse level could take its place and it would make much more sense, or instead we can rename the term in High Multiverse level and having it take the place of Multiverse level+, for then do the same with Low Complex Multiverse level.

In both situation the result would be the same, the Tier 2 would be only reversed to any 4-dimensional level characters, while Tier 1 is going to be excusive to anyone that from the 5-dimension to the 11-dimension.

And before someone want to say the obvious, this thread is in General Discussion because i only want to talk about this idea, if the Staff members want they can replace the thread in Content Revision.

This is kind of big

Like this isn't just like Low Multiverse level, which is a rename. You're killing off a tier.

Also High 2-A makes matchups easier.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
This is kind of big
Like this isn't just like Low Multiverse level, which is a rename. You're killing off a tier.
Never say it must be done right now or if it must be done at all, i only wanted to bring in discussion the idea, if its advisable or not i don't know.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Also High 2-A makes matchups easier.
How exactly?

The thing is, with High 2-A is simple.

Find someone with the exact same tier which doesn't haxstomp.

The reason why it's so hard to find matches for High 3-A, 1-C or 1-B is because you need them to be at a specific dimensional level so it doesn't stomp, because they cram multiple dimensions into the same tier.

High 2-A is one singular dimension, therefore it is easier to find matches for them.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
The reason why it's so hard to find matches for High 3-A, 1-C or 1-B is because you need them to be at a specific dimensional level so it doesn't stomp, because they cram multiple dimensions into the same tier.

High 2-A is one singular dimension, therefore it is easier to find matches for them.
Wait what does High 3-A has anything to do with 1-C or 1-B?

The tier is about characters with infinite 3-dimensional power, it doesn't involve multiple levels like 1-C or 1-B.

Anyway, Low Complex Multiverse level had just one dimensional level, i doubt add another is going to make a big mess.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>Delete the entire 5th Dimensional tier off the wiki
No.
Did you even read my post or not, i don't want the 5th Dimensional tier to be deleted.

Only to be shifted intro Low Complex Multiverse level.

Did you even read my post or not, i don't want the 5th Dimensional tier to be deleted.

Only to be shifted intro Low Complex Multiverse level.

You want to move every character from one tier to another. If you do that there wouldn't be a High Multiverse level tier anymore. That's removing an entire tier.

Aridwolverine said:
You want to move every character from one tier to another. If you do that there wouldn't be a High Multiverse level tier anymore. That's removing an entire tier.
Sorry, i had misinterpret, i thought he means i wanted to totally delete the 5-dimension level, instead of switch in another tier.

This seems very unnecessary.

Also, the reason why we keep High 2-A connected to the other tier 2 categories is that they all have to travel through a 5-Dimensional distance between universes to affect several of them at once.

High 2-A being separate has also always seemed to me like a good way to make the degree of higher dimensional power more clear, with the infinite gap between it and 2-A and then the infinite gap between it and Low 1-C.

High 2-A is also for beings who see infinite universes as infinitesimal and the like, like DC's 5th Dimensional Imps.

Back