• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Namless vs The Dawn Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn't and you would know this if you read the page.

Because that's intangible by the standards of the game he comes from, which he isn't normally. So please don't make arguments that are nothing but your own ignorance.

How is it my ignorance when you haven't proven shit buddy? Are you claiming that he is non-existent passively but literally everyone views him as normal. If he was, why would his Nemesis powers such as Intangibleness be noted if he already had that naturally. Just saying he exists isn't as much of a leap in logic as your wankery. Unless you unironically want to claim that Nemesis makes him double non-existent.

Because you very clearly don't have any idea what you're talking about considering how you keep pulling arguments from the aether. The Nemesis """""intangibility""""" is both active and intangibility by the standards of the game, which I already told you and you just don't seem to care.

I've never said anything about him being nonexistent without Nemesis. Nemesis is why he's nonexistent and you would literally only believe what you do if you didn't read a single thing on his page. This does nothing but prove that you haven't given any thought to what you're saying

Ok, let's do this: here is everything you need to known about Juan's powers (welp, not everything, but actually what is discussed here), his powers and Nemesis powers (not all of them, but the overall application). There's, however, a few things you wouldn't be able to understand if you do not have a book. Now, just discuss.

This isn't the place to discuss this, make a CRT if you disagree with that.

This match is a stomp as of right now, and this has been derailed into oblivion so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back