• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most skilled character in the wiki takes on the 2nd strongest 6-A

Mid godly or not, he will still die? Can i say edelweiss can bring a fate where he dies permanently? Nah, it'd be NLF.

Can she kill him? Yes definitely.

Can he do anything about the fate hax? No, at least not without feats. We don't assume ppl can RE far beyond what they have shown.

"The fate hax is you die to her based on how you see yourself dying to her. Which only matters if she can kill you. If she goes against like, Goku, who's too strong for her to kill, or Gengar, who has sufficient enough regen, it'd be useless. It'd only matter to people who can die to her.

Active, I can't challenge Earl there."

"Yes it does. Causality isn't infallible. Her death hax manifests as her realizing what you saw her do. It can't happen if she can't do it. She was gonna Lill Stella in the way Stella saw herself die. If Stella was say, a planet buster, Edelweiss couldn't have done anything"

Edel cant kill mid godly thus nothing Will happen because her death Hax is fate based, if in the fate written Edel cant kill him, even if Edel can rewrite Fate to "she is able to kill him thus he Will die" it wont happen due to NLF, Edel cant kill Mid-Godly no matter what if she doesnt have the feats.

I love how you completely disregarded my answers to those points.

She can't "permanently kill mid godly". Nothing stops him from dying over and over.

I'm pretty sure Satou will not die here because of lolRE and even then he will gain resistance to how he die and I'm pretty sure 3 layers of Fate Manipulation is not a problem for Satou gaining resistance and gaining their Fatehax. The only limit that I can give for that RE if it's attacked by 4-D. The reason why he has Mid-Godly is because he adapted from erasure which include the mind, body and soul

It indeed sounds NLF, but when you consider the fact that 99% of Satou's abilities are things he's gained from others and improved upon...it's really not a stretch to say ; Copy and resist GG.

YungManzi said:
It indeed sounds NLF, but when you consider the fact that 99% of Satou's abilities are things he's gained from others and inproved upon...it's really not a stretch to say ; Copy and resist GG.
The only 1% is his starting abilities tho lol

Firephoenixearl said:
I love how you completely disregarded my answers to those points.

She can't "permanently kill mid godly". Nothing stops him from dying over and over.
So you want to say satou Will lost His body instanly because of fate? Im never heard that kind fate Hax on Rakudai.

None of those abilities have 3 layers of resistance bypassing though.

Example him RE-ing mind hax. Doesn't mean he'll RE Nihilus' mind hax.

JMA1113 said:
Has she shown death hax via fate in the verse?
Obviously. That's the only form of passive fate hax desperado have shown.

@GLHF

Why do you say "lose his body"? Who even mentioned that. Just things like decapitation, sliced appart etc. Constantly.

Obviously. That's the only form of passive fate hax desperado have shown.

@GLHF

Why do you say "lose his body"? Who even mentioned that. Just things like decapitation, sliced appart etc. Constantly.

Thats what i want to say all thing he should do is to use His Pocket Dimension, since he not die nrt lose conciousness due to Edel unable to kill him.

JMA1113 said:
Who did she killed?
She almost killed stella twice (i say almost cus she held back right before killing her cus she was Ikki's waifu so we can't kill her we need stella for fanservice).

GLHF22 said:
Thats what i want to say all thing he should do is to use His Pocket Dimension, since he not die nrt lose conciousness due to Edel unable to kill him.
Yes, but:

1. Passively doing that is called incap.

2. She can just control his actions. Just tell him "don't move" and call it a day.

Yes, but:

1. Passively doing that is called incap.

2. She can just control his actions. Just tell him "don't move" and call it a day.

1. Incap is when Satou really cannot doing anything including cant use His ability to fight back.

2.its too late, did Edel start with that? I think not.

Given the level of Adaptation Satou has, i want to say Adapt GG, the boy adapted to Conceptual Manipulation and 4D stuff like nothing plus literally all abilities in his verse. plus the fact that constantly kill him with the same ability is the fastest way for him to adapt GG.

And from what i remember, he don't even need to be alive (have a body) to act so he should just act in a dead state and still win. so as Cal said, She get murdered by Rimuru-lite

1. Yes constantly dying does that.

2. It's one of the desperado hax. It's in character for just about everyone.

@Causality

It's a matter of potency.

But oh well, if this doesn't go well. Imma just throw satou at the more meta desperados. Naseem, Nene and Xiaoli.

Yeah Satou just Adapts GG, if he can adapt to 4D Conceptual Stuff then Edel has literally nothing on her.

Killing the thread seems best.

Yea but since now people from the wiki treat 4-D potency in two way it can be interpreted differently (4-D at the sense of an ability affecting Time and Space and 4-D from Space-Time ability stuff), when I've said 4-D it was the former interpretation.

Because it's still 4-D but not at the level of what people could thought

Edit: I wanted to say the latter interpretation not the former so Space Time abilities stuff)

The Causality said:
Space-Time hax can't be 3-D by definition tho, they're technically 4-D.
But they're not more potent. They're just as strong as normal 3D hax. Dimensions aren't potency anymore.

Edel's fate hax in its passive state won't work because it needs to you to imagine how are you going to die and that materializes or whatever, Satou knows he can return from getting erased from existence, why would he imagine a girl with a sword will kill him?

I mean it's not like she kills you with swords. But eh, im tired of this.

Do i need to throw Satou at Nene or is there no need?

TL;DR: Nene can yeet him outside of the 4 dimensions.

Ionliosite said:
She doesn't lead with that GG </div>
Actually that's because she learned it then. That's why she used it so late. It'll be pretty in character after going for the:

• Don't move gg
  • ReiatsuGravity crush not gg
The 3rd should be this

Ionliosite said:
That doesn't justify that she will do that basically at the begining, but whatever.
Not beginning, just in character. After the 2 actions i mentioned. If those don't work i mean.

Back