• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most skilled character in the wiki takes on the 2nd strongest 6-A

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
The death inducement is not really passive all the time, so it doesnt count for incap
It is passive unless she holds back. She has no reason to hold back and "fighting with her eyes" is pretty in character.

That's even assuming Satou will even try to challenge Edel when he knows he'll die.

Satou's Reactive Evolution is so NLF'ish it's not even funny. He can adapt and gain resistance to this girl's fate manipulation and straight up stomp her like via everyrhing else ranging from pocket reality manip to conceptual manipulation.

Ok but this fate hax works on people who transcend the fate of the world. Conceptual manip type 3 doesn't even begin to cut it.

Satou's RE works like gaining resistance to that fatehax even their potency as well he can gain their fatehax too. Mind you this effect is instant. It's very NLF'ish I tell you and that's the reason why he has those walls of skills and abilities in the technique section. I even think that it's missing some stuff in the WN. It's very hard to debate with Satou because of it and his RE is his one of his main things in the verse

Ok but will the RE actually give resistance is the idea? It's pretty NLF to assume it will give resistance which works on people beyond fate.

For me personally, yes he can resist that but I think it's more safe to say that he can't to avoid NLF. How does this girl's fatehax work and Satou has 4-D BFR and Teleportation

I can at least argue that he can't gain resistant to Higher Dimensional Characters so basically he gains resistant to all 3-D type attacks but it's still NLF to others but that's how Satou works

I found it ironic that it's so unfair for Satou to compete with other because this Isekai protagonist because his story genre is slice of life and doesn't focus action believe it or not and he is the God of the verse at the start. This story is more on having fun and living your life stuff and if Satou's story is more on action then his feats, tier and profile will skyrocket and it maybe possible for him to be Tier 1

JMA1113 said:
For me personally, yes he can resist that but I think it's more safe to say that he can't to avoid NLF. How does this girl's fatehax work and Satou has 4-D BFR and Teleportation
Fate hax basically makes you fated to die. Passive form.

Active form, she just does whatever the fudge she wants, by controlling or restricting actions.

The fate hax is you die to her based on how you see yourself dying to her. Which only matters if she can kill you. If she goes against like, Goku, who's too strong for her to kill, or Gengar, who has sufficient enough regen, it'd be useless. It'd only matter to people who ca die to her.

Active, I can't challenge Earl there.

Actually not precisely. Her bein capable of killing you doens't somehow translate to dying from causality taking shape.

Yes it does. Causality isn't infallible. Her death hax manifests as her realizing what you saw her do. It can't happen if she can't do it. She was gonna Lill Stella in the way Stella saw herself die. If Stella was say, a planet buster, Edelweiss couldn't have done anything.

Firephoenixearl said:
Rimuru...??
Rimuru-lite as in Satou is basically Rimuru level but a little bit lower due to having the abilities of Rimuru being passive from what I gather from the conversation above.

Not really. He talked about the fate hax not being that good (to which i replied). Not about Reactive Evolution somehow giving resistance to fate hax that works ond 3 levels of desperado.

He is fated to death but Edel cant do it due to Mid godly, means nothing will happen or did you want to say his body instanly gone when he is fated to die? the answer is no because Edel never do it. So no incapitation Will happen.

Back