• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Most Overpowered 1-A Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they kill eachother tho?

And that thread was turned into a meme thread with like....10 replies.

Hajun can actually die, unlike Yog

And there were several people legit debating, who all said inconclusive or nya

Monarch Laciel said:
Hajun can actually die, unlike Yog

And there were several people legit debating, who all said inconclusive or nya
Hajun can actually die. But you gotta deal with the Tumor problem first, then you can win, else it will just be Hajun getting stronger and then curbstomping everyone.

KKK final fight was specifically made after numerous stuff happened, weakening Hajun extremely

ÒéàÒüêÒü½þÑ×Õ║ºÒéƵÄîµÅíÒüù` Õ¢ôþäÂÒü«þÉåÒü¿ÒüùÒüªµîüÒüñÒü½Þç│ÒüúÒüƒþäíÚÖɵò░Òü«Ú¡éÒüƒÒüíÒéÆ` ÒüôÒüäÒüúÒü»õ©ìÕ┐½Òü¬ÕíÁÒü¿ÒüùÒüïµÇØÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¬Òüä

As the Throne God, he had infinite amount of souls clinging to him, and Hajun nature made it so that they weakened him (funny enough, he's still considered the strongest God that no matter what you will do, overpowering him with mere power is impossible)

ÕÑ┤Òü«µø╝Þì╝þ¥àÒéÆþ®║Òü½ÒüÖÒéïõ¢£µÑ¡ÒÇé µ£ÇÕ¥îÒéÆõ┐║Òü½õ╗╗ÒüÖÒüƒÒéü` Õæ¢ÒéƵç©õ©ÇÒüæõ©ÇÒéìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþäíÞîÂÒü¬µû╣ÚçØÒÇé ÒüáÒüæÒü®Õñ£ÞíîÒü»Þ┐ÀÒéÅÒüÜÒüØÒéîÒéÆõ┐âÒüùÒüª` Õ┐£ÒüÿÒéïÕÑ┤ÒéëÒééµ│úÒüìÒüƒÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®þûæÒüäÒéƵîüÒüƒÒüÜÒâ╝Òâ╝

Even in a complete fight, they can't do shit against him. The only thing they could do is shove away all the souls then let Habaki Sakagami confront him (Habaki, due to his nature as the Sensory of Tumor, is the only one (well alongside Rindou) capable of feeling, and extracting the Tumor, thus weakening Hajun to normal Hadou), anyone else will just get a big slap on the face.

It should be noted however, that Habaki can't do this without Keishirou Kyougetsu and Sakuya Kyougetsu. These two, reached the state of Moksha, liberating them from Hajun' Law. The perfect Law was cracked due to them no longer becoming perfect. This is what allowed Habaki to extract the Tumor. Morever, Habaki had another advantage in the form of the Tumor's Law, which he used to counter Hajun's Tengu Dou

@ALRF Is that all? Because from what I know of CM even Nya can stomp Hajun and this thing is absurdly above Nya.

I did edit my comment since Habaki couldn't do those things without the help of others.

And i've never agreed with Nya > Hajun but thread got closed before i could reply again so ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Nyarlathotep transcends baselines as much as baselines transcend Dimensions. And even the weakest of Yogs avatars are far beyond even that. According to one guy, the UG are directly below Yog. So they are like, the pinnacle of 1-A.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Why do people keep saying 'Umr at-Tawil is above true Nyar? By its very definition of what it's made to be, it can't be.

Creepy looking thing in a white robe >>>>>>> tentacles

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Why do people keep saying 'Umr at-Tawil is above true Nyar? By its very definition of what it's made to be, it can't be.
Nyar is the weakest outer god, Umr is an outer god, therefore Umr>>Nya

If I'm not correct, do tell please

Umr isn't the outer god proper, its an avatar of Yog Sothoth. Obviously yog destroys true nyar, but it's high 1A so that's to be expected. Nyar transcends the scale of all the gates, while Umr is only beyond the first. Additionally, true form Nyar doesn't show up in anything Lovecraft wrote, and as such has a really vague level of power. I don't remember where the assumption that he was weakest as opposed to one of his avatars being compared to other outer gods, since they show up in the mythos, but even if he is the weakest outer god he should still be above Umr. Could be wrong though.

RIP

Well then I have no idea.

The actual Yog can probably just keep recreating Umr I guess, but I don't know where Umr stands on the power scale, sooo

Inconclusive

I don't think yog is allowed to just make more Umrs if they get killed due to that maybe being considered the 1A equivalent of higher dimensional immortality. Though, Umr should still be a pretty strong 1A. Hypnos, a 1A who is probably above baseline, could not bear what was beyond the first gate, whereas Umr is described as far more terrible and awe inspiring than even that. Yog could theoretically make it as strong as Yog wanted it to be, though that's probably not allowed.

Monarch Laciel said:
RIP

Well then I have no idea.

The actual Yog can probably just keep recreating Umr I guess, but I don't know where Umr stands on the power scale, sooo

Inconclusive
Gets negged automatically.

Probably means negged as in not allowed, since that's basically the 1A version of higher dimensional type 8.

Maybe.

Given the specific use of the word "negated" though, rather than "banned" or something similar, I'm inclined to think that he believes Hajun actually could do it.

Monarch Laciel said:
Maybe.

Given the specific use of the word "negated" though, rather than "banned" or something similar, I'm inclined to think that he believes Hajun actually could do it.
Surely you should know higher form of immortalty is "banned"/"negated" right?

This thread got necro'd though

I can close it. Also, PaChi2 can be staff again whenever he wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back