• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monkey King vs The Heavenly King. Mori Jin vs Toriko

IIRC Joa attempted to use it during her enounter with Midora but it didn't work at all except only possibly when she was desperate for it to work and Midora saying "I guess Acacia trying to help you was the last of your Food Luck" or something like that but that case was only a mild guess and Acacia was just trying to protect Joa rather than the Food Luck playing a part in it by "manipulating" Acacia to help Joa. (I know Joa is a male food spirit, I'm calling him a she to remain consistent and make the discussion more comprehensible and because it's technically not incorrect)

First Off Toriko's Food Luck>>>>Joa's.

Second,in his profile as EOS we assume that he has Food Luck.

Everything Toriko does is only possible if Jin doesn't 190,000x boost his everything nearly instantly and create 100 clones comparable to him

190k has its own tier and isn't used here.We use only high 4-C forms.

Toriko never used UR on someone 190,000x above him otherwise he would've used it on plenty of other beings who were far above him like Bambina or Guinness or Heracles.

AP difference doesn't matter when it comes to Probability Manipulation.He didn't use it against them because he couldn't,he only learned to use it in his fight against Acacia.

Joa attempted to use it during her enounter with Midora but it didn't work at all

Midora copied Joa's food luck.

First Off Toriko's Food Luck>>>>Joa's.

Literally means nothing and it's more like Toriko's Food Luck =< Joa's Food Luck since Toriko's Food Luck is from Starjun who, even with Food Luck and layered Back Channel third eye precog, couldn't out last Joa who was simply using Food Luck. Starjun's(and by extension Toriko) Food Luck could only be argued to be possibly superior to Joa's from having Frohze's Food Luck but I believe that would mean Frohze's Food Luck =< Joa's Food luck since ,IIRC, it was stated or implied a person's Food Luck is unique to themselves and doesn't pass to someone else even if their body was hijacked but I could be wrong on that part, either way Toriko's Food Luck would still be below Joa's just based on logic.

Second,in his profile as EOS we assume that he has Food Luck.

That's what I said, EoS Toriko doesn't have Food Luck.The Toriko that used White Oni and Ultimate Routine on Neo Acacia didn't have Food Luck. It was eaten by Neo Acacia and he never regain it, Midora and Zong were the ones with Food Luck left and Midora copied Zong's Food Luck and then died giving it all back to the planet to restore everything that was destroyed and Zong is just...well he's whatever.

190k has its own tier and isn't used here.We use only high 4-C forms.

Mori Jin doesn't have to go exactly 190k that's just a cap he placed on himself.He can boost his everything to anything from 2x, 16x to 190k or anything in between that won't be considered an entirely new tier.Either way that means he could be as close to baseline 4-B as possible without actually being 4-B and just be the highest form of High 4-C.

Midora copied Joa's food luck.

K, doesn't matter Joa and Midora still attributed Joa's Food Luck failing to be caused by it running out, not Midora having Food Luck.

Forgot one more:

AP difference doesn't matter when it comes to Probability Manipulation.He didn't use it against them because he couldn't,he only learned to use it in his fight against Acacia.

He literally learned UR before his fight with Starjun at the end of pre-timeskip, he had UR long before his encounters with Bambina, Guinness and Heracles. Toriko's Probability Manipulation isn't all powerful and relies on Toriko having stats similiar to his opponent to work. Unless you have proof of Toriko's Probability manipulation being this strong and disregarding stats

Back