• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monkey King (G.O.H) vs The ********* Hero (Arifureta)

Rikimarox2

He/Him
~A battle of pure skill~

~Speed is equalized~

~Post-Orcus Kouki is used~

~The match with gods arc Mori Is used~

~Kouki scales to ~19 tons, but could amp it up by 5 times~

~Mori with Re-Taekwondo is ~30 tons~

~Mori's durability is ~0.7 tons~

h2NIX9u.png

Mori Jin VS Kouki Amanogawa!

Don't ask about the image, I couldn't find anything better for Kouki, so this is the best you're gonna get.

Also, damn, I suck at presentations...

man this is looking shit for mori off the getgo

gets massively out-AP'd both in base and if Kouki uses any of his amps
out-LS'd
kouki has mind manip and social influencing, has damage reduction, resistance to air manip (which is basically the only thing mori has going for him rn)

out-LS'd
kouki has mind manip and social influencing, has damage reduction, resistance to air manip (which is basically the only thing mori has going for him rn)
Skill.

that's about the only thing he has going for him, i don't think skill alone can stop him from being outhaxxed and out-AP'd
hell kouki can not only amp himself but apparently nerf his enemies + amp himself further too via status effect inducement?

Anyways.

I've been told most of Kouki's game-changing hax isn't particularly in-character, so I'll be keeping this in mind in my analysis.

Kouki's AP amps aren't particularly relevant given that's only going to be feeding Mori's AP growth. In-canon Mori's growth has shown to be fed the more people amp themselves and he can jump over 8x power gaps in an instant while his body is literally in tatters compared to this key, so the moment Kouki decides to amp himself he'll just get one-shot 10 times over.

Kouki's rizz seems pretty useless in a fight, given he can resist mental interference from characters massively stronger than him and won't even let Kouki get a single word in before he's beating that ass.

Mori skill stomps 90% of the verse even first key so Kouki's at a stupidly enormous skill disadvantage, so he's never tagging Mori in a million years.

All-in-all Mori dogwalks.

Kouki's rizz seems pretty useless in a fight, given he can resist mental interference from characters massively stronger than him and won't even let Kouki get a single word in before he's beating that ass.
i'm going to start calling social influencing rizz now that's hilarious

Mori skill stomps 90% of the verse even first key so Kouki's at a stupidly enormous skill disadvantage, so he's never tagging Mori in a million years.
You sure?
Iirc i remember expectro agruing for them and they had some pretty loony skill feats. Not sure if it applies to this guy, however.

out-LS'd
The stats advantage is really the only thing that Kouki has at his favor, most of the haxs listed in the first key (like the mind manip and things from dark element) are just listed for formality (because he have the affinity for those elements) since he don't actually use them, the only elements that he really use are light and wind with occasionally some other element depending of the situation, and at this point he don't even have most of the big magics listed on his techniques section (the biggest thing is the base Divine Wrath and he need between 1 minute to 30 seconds to cast it while immobile), the damage reduction is also relatively small since his magic defense stat isn't crazy high, his social influencing is useless in combat (he have charisma, but don't reach the crazy levels of other characters that create religions without wanting or shit like that), his air resistance however is certainly useful (more so when combined with the magic defense stat effect).

And finally, this Kouki have a serious mental weakness that basically don't let him kill people, even when his life and the ones of his friends was in danger he didn't had the balls to kill the enemy who just killed the people that trained them (the piece of trash event wasted the very limited time of his sudden power-up, due to awaken Overload, instead of killing the enemy).
You sure?
Iirc i remember expectro agruing for them and they had some pretty loony skill feats. Not sure if it applies to this guy, however.
It applies to this character (he is even in the most skilled list of Azontr), but his skill only reach the essay levels in his last two keys (before that in the 13 vols of main story his character was complete trash that everyone wanted to die from how annoying the stupid was), in the previous keys he is certainly skilled in-universe and is even called between this and next key one of the most killed persons in a world but that at the end of the day would only make him scale to the general skill description of the verse and nothing more
An human, who in verse is just decently skilled, is able to act perfectly normal while having his senses sealed (btw this character is unable to use magic or any supernatural power, so this is completely a pure skill feat). Acting without a sense or various senses is somehing consistent through the verse, with characters like Chris (who thanks to his battle honed instincts can dodge invisible spatial attacks), Vanessa (who had her eyesight robbed by a flashbang and even so could move in a room full of armed men), Gahard (who can not only defend against the ranged attacks of 120 Haulia from all directions with just the sound of the attacks alone while in complete darkness, but he can also do the same while having both his sight and hearing impaired do to the effects of flashbangs) or Detref (who could fight without any problem inside a fog with magical effects that affect the senses of the enemies inside), it's also said how just third-rate warriors relied just in their sight in a fight, and there are several more examples of situations of people fighting without be able to rely on their senses, some of which will appear in following scans.

Normal humans, humans unable to use any unique energy or supernatural power, can also do some extreme martial and acrobatics feats with high level of precision. Like for example the ones displayed in the fight between Kimberley and Allen (btw, the Berserkers mentioned are mutants created with a virus whihc transform people in strong monsters that can't die unless their brain is destroyed and who have potent regeneration), the fight of Vanessa vs Berserker Monkeys, the Allen vs Weiss, when Allen helped Taeko against demons and possessed fanatics (the demons were creatures invisible, that Allen couldn't sense nor perceive or even interact in any way and he only knew they were there, while the possessed fanatics were people with higher specs do to be possessed), when Sabas fought against the soldiers of the futuristic empire, in the whole Fukube vs onmyoujis fight (the onmyoujis were humans able to use special powers, that additionally summoned fantasy creatures called shikis which are basically monsters with some special trait), or the casual Ulfrick vs Altina fight (elfs in the verse don't have magic or any special power, so besides their longer lives and beauty they are just normal humans) there is also how Liliana (a princess that never in her life had physical combat training) mastered Aikido from internet videos which is a decent martial feat. While not actually a martial or acrobatic feat, there are some good precision feats from childs, like the first time Myu used a weapon (Myu had 6 years and this was like two weeks after meet Hajime and become his foster daugther) or Par who sniped apostles from 5km below (Par is a 10 years old child).

The verse also have show groups with high skill regarding warfare, as show with the Haulia clan when they annihilated the demon forces that invaded the Haltina forest (the same demon forces that almost killed a completely serious Ulfrick if the Haulia didn't saved him). Canonically the Yaegashi clan (a group of completely normal humans) is comparable with the Haulia clan and each have show to share and learn from the other clan, the Yaegashi clan is considered the leader of the ninja clans and are each member have deathly daily training regardless of their age or occupation, are a group that can casually try to kill Hajime and who have defeated the elite forces of multiple countries who attacked the Returnees families (which should had had the level of characters like Allen, Fukube and even Sabas).
So Mori being Mori I would agree he should be more skilled than Kouki at this point.
I've seen all the Arifureta skill shit (all of it) I know how skilled they are, what they scale to, etc. Mori is better.
I disagree but meh.

In short, this Kouki is so trash that I don't see him winning, like one of the reasons for why I don't do matches with him (besides of hate him) is because the ****** have many flaws and I don't see him winning against most characters that have something special about them.

Well, this is likely a win for Mori. Kind of expected it to be a bit more exciting, but eh.

Wonder who I should do next, maybe Zhong Yue vs Mori?

All the homes hate kouki.

Mori fra.

I should do a match up with one of these guys against Re Zero when I am done with the revisions

Back