• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Masters of Dreams - Madotsuki vs Max

Max ( Sharkboy and Lavagirl )
" Madotsuki... We don't have to do this ! "

Madoevil
" .... "

Madotsuki https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Madotsuki_(Manga)
Max : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Max_(Sharkboy_and_Lavagirl)

Max and Madotsuki at first meet each other via a crossover of their respectable dream realities. Both of the two explore their respectable realities, taking it in for all that it is worth. Both decide to essentially have a fair duel at first, each doing similar levels of damage.

They leave each other alone after a while. However, Max started to notice a few months later, the worlds was fading away. Interested in why this happened : Max went to see Madotsuki's world again, only to find some creepy entity destroying everything. At first, Max didn't realize who it was. But after sparring with it, he noticed it has the same fighting style as the girl he met before .

" Madotsuki ?! "

The entity stopped only for a moment, and continued to attack. It seemed like the only way to get her to stop was for force, despite his desire not to.

R1: Max vs Base Madotsuki . Its a fair duel, neither is bloodlusted . Starts 20 meters. Speed ( if any ) is equalized just in case

R2: Max faces off against Evil Madotsuki for the fate of all dreams in existence. Max is willing to kill, but still IC . Win via any means .

Any further restrictions you desire... Just ask me. This is about as fair as it can get.

You should probably restrict Madotsuki's Type 9 immortality for Round 1. Max is going to eat himself some existence erasure if it isn't off.

That being said, I'd give it to Madotsuki anyway due to higher versatility (That is usable in combat). She would regen from what Max would dishes out to her, and Time Stop would be especially good. She'd only need one hit after.

Round 2, seems like Max would win. This time, possessing the vast edge in versatility.

I see. Restricted as of right now.

I see... Do you believe using JUST 4-A ratings ( because Max can also be 3-A or Low 2-C depending on interpretation ) , Madotsuki is stronger ?

I see. So ... Inconclusive ? Or edge to Mado ?

In term of sheer AP, Madotsuki probably has the edge. They both go via "starry sky" approximation, but Madotsuki scales more casually to it. But here, her advantage is mainly through her versatility rather than sheer power.

You can't really "average out" between the two rounds. Though, given that Game Mado and Evil Mado are two different characters with two different pages...

Back