• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Max Steel CRT: potential improvements

Well the first thing I think is that there are two ways for the verse to obtain FTL ratings aside the God Tier

The first is to scale to the laser feats performed by Blastlink

The second is to buy that the turbo energy is FTL in nature, since it is described as tachyon unlimited radiant file optimized energy, demonstrating radioactive properties such as the fact that a lead box can nullify the radioactive properties of a Spike made of pure Turbo energy and that when someone touches it it leaves a radiation trail not visible in the normal light spectrum, you know tachyon is faster than light and many characters have dodged the turbo energy explosions of Max and Miles Dread.

The second thing of this crt is to scale Ultimate Mortum's intelligence above that of Dread, Terrorax, Toxzon, Jim McGrath, Berto and Steel too, due that Mortum state had already consumed the minds of the living beings on the planet, and had learned everything about Steel, reading his files and codes like which is used to turn off C.Y.T.R.O, so Mortum should be able to recreate any intelligence feats that any human being has done in the max steel verse.

The second is to buy that the turbo energy is FTL in nature, since it is described as tachyon unlimited radiant file optimized energy, demonstrating radioactive properties such as the fact that a lead box can nullify the radioactive properties of a Spike made of pure Turbo energy and that when someone touches it it leaves a radiation trail not visible in the normal light spectrum, you know tachyon is faster than light and many characters have dodged the turbo energy explosions of Max and Miles Dread.
You're gonna need some evaluations for the first one.

I think it'd be better if you get someone to calculate the FTL feats.

Then again, you could run those scans by some calc group members to see if they actually qualify for FTL

I called someone from the Calc team, I honestly doubt that Blastlink's laser will get accepted as a real laser, but I think that first evaluating the case of tachyons as faster than the speed of light on a CRT has a higher priority that a actual calc

The second thing of this crt is to scale Ultimate Mortum's intelligence above that of Dread, Terrorax, Toxzon, Jim McGrath, Berto and Steel too, due that Mortum state had already consumed the minds of the living beings on the planet, and had learned everything about Steel, reading his files and codes like which is used to turn off C.Y.T.R.O, so Mortum should be able to recreate any intelligence feats that any human being has done in the max steel verse.
This seems fine.

About the FTL stuffs i can't comment since i'm not a calc member nor understand low speed standards.

I called someone from the Calc team, I honestly doubt that Blastlink's laser will get accepted as a real laser, but I think that first evaluating the case of tachyons as faster than the speed of light on a CRT has a higher priority that a actual calc
This seems fine.

About the FTL stuffs i can't comment since i'm not a calc member nor understand low speed standards.
Calculation members are pretty skeptical when it comes to light or laser dodging feats.

It has shown similar properties, yes, it works similar to EMP and is part of the electromagnetic spectrum (Light spectrum not visible to the human eye)
Well, I guess that's one of the criteria met, but you'll need another piece or two of evidence that proves they're light if you're looking to get it calculated.

Well the first thing I think is that there are two ways for the verse to obtain FTL ratings aside the God Tier

I'm unsure about this but if a calc can be done, it would help.
This seems fine.

Both might look like an aim dodge, ngl. I'll still try, how tall is Dread?
I honestly don't know, however, this how he looks compared to Water Elementor (the character at the end on the right), who is 6 meters tall.
d4d19691dc953be9aab113d8a3e95517.jpg

another thing

Turbo energy can speed up the process for limestone+clay+waterto become concrete, which natural light does.

Does your FTL feat qualify for the following criteria:

1. The beam refracts in a new material, such as a liquid or...
2. The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
3. The beam is called lightspeed by reliable sources.
4. It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.
5. It has its origin at a realistic source of light, such as a camera.

It has to qualify at least 2-3 criteria to be considered usable for SoL and by extension, FTL stuff.

2. The beam diffuses in a reasonably realistic way or reflects off a material that it can be expected to, such as a non-magical mirror.
4. It is stated to be composed/consisting of photons or light itself, again by a reliable source.

It has to qualify at least 2-3 criteria to be considered usable for SoL and by extension, FTL stuff.
That is for Laser/Light stuff, i make this CRT for stuff tachyons, I haven't seen that the wiki has rules about tachyons.

Blastlink's Laser is optional, what I care about is the Tachyons/Turbo energy

Does this below count as one?
It has shown similar properties, yes, it works similar to EMP and is part of the electromagnetic spectrum (Light spectrum not visible to the human eye)

I remember a thread was supposed to be made about EMPs, but nobody got to it. I'll find some people, see what I can dig up.

The intelligence part is straight forward

But we're gonna need some experts on radiation shenanigans for the FTL part indeed. I don't know what should be done there.

Bump
I made this change in the profile since it seems that everyone agrees

Back