• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
When are you lazy boneses going to get off your couches and get to typing up some calcs?
Movie was just released in theatres and the only possible way to do calcs would be from pirate websites

Wait a few months for it to be released on Disney+ or sth so that HD footage can be used

There isnt really any way to calc how much energy would be needed to restart a star.
Which is what I'm most curious about. Like, the size and luminosity is the only thing we can gain from visuals, that and time span, but is there a foundation to even get a calc.

I figured a Tier 4 upgrade sounded too good to be true anyway
She still gonna scale to at least high 6-A which is still pretty good for MCU
Wouldn't it just be as simple as figuring out what a star that size would output and subtracting the dying form from the restored form?
Star size doesnt really mean much it matters how dense it is and luminosity to know the spectrum of energy, and there isnt really an average for the energy a star would produce.
There are many unknown variables

She still gonna scale to at least high 6-A which is still pretty good for MCU

Star size doesnt really mean much it matters how dense it is and luminosity to know the spectrum of energy, and there isnt really an average for the energy a star would produce.
There are many unknown variables
Wouldn't there be some typical density for stats that can help determine the most likely/reasonable density of Hala's sun? Like here. Is luminosity really that unknowable given we should be able to determine the star's distance from Hala?.

I mean, without intervention, it seemed like our Sun would have been screwed up in the process of draining energy from it to restore Hala's sun, though I'm not sure how much that counts for.

Hala's star was most likely reduced to a brown dwarf based on visuals. Also saw a pretty great quality CamRip version of the movie on YouTube

Hala's star was most likely reduced to a brown dwarf based on visuals. Also saw a pretty great quality CamRip version of the movie on YouTube
Would it be possible for you to clip the star stuff into an Imgur video? If not, no worries

After Dar Benn used both Bands, 2 universes was going to crush into each other if they didn't stop it, as i understand from the movie. Even if it didn't happen, and it takes time to happen, isn't that a potentially 2c feat? Since that event was going to destroy 2 universes.

After Dar Benn used both Bands, 2 universes was going to crush into each other if they didn't stop it, as i understand from the movie. Even if it didn't happen, and it takes time to happen, isn't that a potentially 2c feat? Since that event was going to destroy 2 universes.
It's an Environmental Destruction feat, but it's probably Low 2-C

Well, it's interacting with the jump points, so that's a bit iffy. It's more than America Chavez's portals being an inate ability but less than someone like Infinity Ultron zooming through universes through sheer might.

Imma sound weird for saying this, especially since I’m not a calc guy, but this doesn’t look 4-C to me
Its like i said earlier restarting a star its pretty hard to quantify its assumed that it needs at least the same amount the sun prodeces a second to ignite the entire star, there isnt really a way to quantify that in energy to know if its actually 4-C

I wonder if calculating the Kree soldier withstanding getting flung up through the Khan household and out the roof would get decent results for fodder Kree to scale to. Even Nick Fury seemed to be able to fight relatively evenly with a Kree soldier and harm her with a kick.

Dar-Benn didn't really seem to have feats without being Quantum Band amped, though as an Accuser (and armed with the same type of Universal Weapon/Cosmi-Rod), a base Dar-Benn would presumably be comparable to Ronan.

Last edited:
In regards to Carol-Sun feat I once again feel its akin to a match igniting a furnace . Definitely open to being wrong though.

I definitely wanna hear arguments in regards to Monica scaling👌

Upon rewatching the film, I need have a better understanding of the bangals.

Flat out missed that they were supposedly used to actually create the jump points, and that the Kree were able to conquering 25% of the galaxy. Each busted jump point weakens the whole system, until boom, basically. So, far from universal or anything like that in one go. Dar-Benn was powering her bangle with her Universal Weapon. I wonder if it is at all based on Power Stone energy, given no other Kree weapon uses purple energy, and Ronan's Universal Weapon had clear blasts.

Carol outright reignited that star, and I think it was a white dwarf. It's visibly smaller and brighter than our sun, which is depicted in the very same film as a fairly dim yellow. A statement would obviously be best, though.

In regards to Carol-Sun feat I once again feel its akin to a match igniting a furnace . Definitely open to being wrong though.

I definitely wanna hear arguments in regards to Monica scaling👌
I think there is much more to it, she didn't simple explode her energy on the outside to ignite the sun, she went to the core of the sun I the inside and then she created huge explosions that ignited the sun. If I had to tell this seems closer to star level than high 6-A since she reignited the core not just the outside

I think there is much more to it, she didn't simple explode her energy on the outside to ignite the sun, she went to the core of the sun I the inside and then she created huge explosions that ignited the sun. If I had to tell this seems closer to star level than high 6-A since she reignited the core not just the outside
She was in there for a few seconds, too.

This is one of those rare moments where she glows her eyes and her aura is bright AF. Given her inability to "save" Monica in the speed sense, I reckon she can only go MFTL in that "full power" state. The "crater in the planet" power What If implies. The The Garden Ambush and busting Sanctuary II also has her that bright, but the aura is a protective layer, so makes sense. She raises her arms when she actually blows up stuff she rams (Kree Fleets and Traxas building rubble). Like, she'll still go through, but there's more AOE with the blast punches.

It can't be a brown dwarf, as those are main sequence stars like our sun, and Hala's sun is basically dehydrated. It is likely, at that point, a binary white dwarf star, or on its way to become one.

Note: Stars die after exhausting their hydrogen source and only having helium left. They are expected to be about 60-70% hydrogen by mass. So Captain Marvel (should have by science) essentially replenished the star's energy source by restoring the lost hydrogen.

Also, tier 4 would probably have interesting scaling, considering Dar Benn used the same weapon as Ronan. For the eventual tier 2 feat, the quantum bangles are incapable of doing so without the power of the Marvel trio + Universal Weapon amp

It can't be a brown dwarf, as those are main sequence stars like our sun, and Hala's sun is basically dehydrated. It is likely, at that point, a binary white dwarf star, or on its way to become one.

Note: Stars die after exhausting their hydrogen source and only having helium left. They are expected to be about 60-70% hydrogen by mass. So Captain Marvel (should have by science) essentially replenished the star's energy source by restoring the lost hydrogen.

Also, tier 4 would probably have interesting scaling, considering Dar Benn used the same weapon as Ronan. For the eventual tier 2 feat, the quantum bangles are incapable of doing so without the power of the Marvel trio + Universal Weapon amp
I assume that Dar-Benn's weapon would be considered amped by the bangle/band for pretty much all of her screen time. Presumably Dar-Benn without the Quantum Band would be 7-A for likely being comparable to Ronan.

Dar-Benn isn't anything special beyond the glow, being as though a bit of pain keeps her from using the bangle to lift some rubble off of herself.

Back