• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We actually used to scale GOTG characters using Loki once. Now we scale them with Ego's Avatars.
Under the assumption that the giant explosion is inferior to Ego failing to crush baby Groot, who gets bullied by fodder Ravagers. Right

Just saw the movie. It was an ok film, unlike some critics would have you believe. “Questionable” writing at times, but good. I give it a 7/10. Solid “C” for me.

Scale Dar benn to Carol aint gonna happen unless with for attack potency for absorbing Captain Marvel's energy, it was very clear that she is no threat to Carol. For most of the movie Carol couldnt even use her powers properly or she would change places.

So how would we scale Dar-Benn?
Maybe scale her to suppressed Carol, she should be at least as resistant as any base kree, and even while holding her powers back during the movie Carol should still be as powerful as her suppressed state.
Or maybe scale her to Kamala's constructs.

Last edited:
Maybe scale her to suppressed Carol, she should be at least as resistant as any base kree, and even while holding her powers back during the movie Carol should still be as powerful as her suppressed state.
Or maybe scale her to Kamala's constructs.
That's cool. However I noticed that her hammer can harm both Carol and Monica. Like that scene in Aladna where she hit the ground and it sent both Carol and Monica flying. Maybe a 9-B physically, High 6-A with the Bangle and Universal Weapon key?

Based on the gifs from the respect thread, Kamala can harm Dar-Benn in the third act when she was facing both Carol and Monica at the same time and even take hits from her hammer and block energy attacks from the Bangle

That's cool. However I noticed that her hammer can harm both Carol and Monica. Like that scene in Aladna where she hit the ground and it sent both Carol and Monica flying. Maybe a 9-B physically, High 6-A with the Bangle and Universal Weapon key?
Scale Dar benn to Carol aint gonna happen unless with for attack potency for absorbing Captain Marvel's energy, it was very clear that she is no threat to Carol. For most of the movie Carol couldnt even use her powers properly or she would change places.
Sure for attack potency she scales since she absorbed Captain Marvel's power but physically she aint scaling

Dar-Benn looked at her peak in the end, since she absorbed a long of Carol's energy back in Aladna. She even put her on her knees and punched her away

Kamala did get a new suit, which would explain why she can take hits.
I think the new suit is based on this one

yvY2a5R.png

Its a nano suit made for Kree that can use the scarf as a weapon and grant her a boost is everything, she got it in another planet.
The bad news is this suit turns into a venom kinda situation, but for now in the MCU could explain why she got a boost

So
Dar-Benn: At least 9-B (Was a former Starforce member), possibly 7-A (Became an Accuser and later the Supremor of the Kree Empire, that should make her close to Ronan). High 6-A with the Universal Weapon (Can harm Captain Marvel) and the Quantum Band
Captain Marvel- High 6-A (Pushed through a star with at least 0.27c speed)
Monica Rambeau- At least 9-B (Can easily overpower Kree soldiers) | High 6-A (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn)
Ms Marvel gets a new High 6-A key (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn) as we think her Aladna costume gave her a boost

So
Dar-Benn: At least 9-B (Was a former Starforce member), possibly 7-A (Became an Accuser and later the Supremor of the Kree Empire, that should make her close to Ronan). High 6-A with the Universal Weapon (Can harm Captain Marvel) and the Quantum Band
Fine
Captain Marvel- High 6-A (Pushed through a star with at least 0.27c speed)
Fine
Monica Rambeau- At least 9-B (Can easily overpower Kree soldiers) | High 6-A (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn)
I dont think so, unless she was directly hit by an attack of dar benn amped by captain marvel. But she absorved power from Captain marvel to close the rift so she still gets a 6-A with absortion
Ms Marvel gets a new High 6-A key (Fought evenly with Dar-Benn) as we think her Aladna costume gave her a boost
She would get 6-A for having the gaunlets fighting even with Dar-Benn should not count unless she was directly hit by an attack of dar benn amped by captain marvel.

She would get 6-A for having the gaunlets fighting even with Dar-Benn should not count unless she was directly hit by an attack of dar benn amped by captain marvel.
She was. Her shields can block Dar-Benn's attacks very well and she was hit in the legs and the face and with the hammer.

I watched the movie yesterday, and it was bad, possibly worse than I expected. There are several things I might critizise about this movie, but the thing that made me become mad the most is the villains.
The Supreme Intelligence, the one that caused the extermination of the Skrulls, that lead the Kree throught a extrermination campaign and that caused all of Carol's suffering directly or indirectly gets killed in a two second flashback. Literally the most important villain of Carol's life, the closest thing she have to a nemesis and basically the one that caused every story that involves the Skrulls and the Kree, gets killed like she is the most irrelevant character ever.
And for what? For a new villains to come over, which attempts to make us sympathize with them when the Kree themselves were a race that exterminated entire populations and conquered 1/4 of the Universe. For around ten years of movies and series, the Kree were always potrayed as selfish bastards that only thinks of themselves, and this movie actually continue that trend with them willingly exterminating entire civilizations to survive rather than asking help to other civilazations. And yet they attempt their hardest to make us sympatize with them, which is just weird. Why should I feel for a civilization that exterminated and still exterminates other planets for their own good?
And the excuse of them being under the influence of the Supreme Intelligence doesn't work at all. First of all, if that's true, show us, don't tell. Show us them being manipulated by her rather than just telling us that, make her the hidden main antagonist of the movie that is manipulating the Kree from behind the scenes or something. On top of this, the Supreme Intelligence is an AI, someone built it and programmed it, and if the Krees didn't agree with her politico of conquest they could have easily dispatched of her. And than, even after her death they still continue to exterminates planets for their own goals.
The whole ordeal with the villains in this movie was a total mess. At this point it would have bene better to just have the Krees being assholes and attempting to conquer Earth under the influence of the Supreme Intelligence and nothing more. It would have made fixxed a lot of the stuff I didn't like at all. People needs to realize that there is no problem in making purely evil villains, and if the story doesn't require it giving depth to villains can just bloat a story and make create inconsistencies or even plot holes. Just recently, the High Evolutionary was just a cruel person and nothing more, yet everyone liked him. Just make more villains like him. Thank God that Loki Season 2 exists.
On the plus side, the part with the cats eating everyone genuinely made me laugh. That was funny.

Last edited:
I watched the movie yesterday, and it was bad, possibly worse than I expected. There are several things I might critizise about this movie, but the thing that made me become mad the most is the villains.
The Supreme Intelligence, the one that caused the extermination of the Skrulls, that lead the Kree throught a extrermination campaign and that caused all of Carol's suffering directly or indirectly gets killed in a two second flashback. Literally the most important villain of Carol's life, the closest thing she have to a nemesis and basically the one that caused every story that involves the Skrulls and the Kree, gets killed like she is the most irrelevant character ever.
And for what? For a new villains to come over, which attempts to make us sympathize with them when the Kree themselves were a race that exterminated entire populations and conquered 1/4 of the Universe. For around ten years of movies and series, the Kree were always potrayed as selfish bastards that only thinks of themselves, and this movie actually continue that trend with them willingly exterminating entire civilizations to survive rather than asking help to other civilazations. And yet they attempt their hardest to make us sympatize with them, which is just weird. Why should I feel for a civilization that exterminated and still exterminates other planets for their own good?
And the excuse of them being under the influence of the Supreme Intelligence doesn't work at all. First of all, if that's true, show us, don't tell. Show us them being manipulated by her rather than just telling us that, make her the hidden main antagonist of the movie that is manipulating the Kree from behind the scenes or something. On top of this, the Supreme Intelligence is an AI, someone built it and programmed it, and if the Krees didn't agree with her politico of conquest they could have easily dispatched of her. And than, even after her death they still continue to exterminates planets for their own goals.
The whole ordeal with the villains in this movie was a total mess. At this point it would have bene better to just have the Krees being assholes and attempting to conquer Earth under the influence of the Supreme Intelligence and nothing more. It would have made fixxed a lot of the stuff I didn't like at all. People needs to realize that there is no problem in making purely evil villains, and if the story doesn't require it giving depth to villains can just bloat a story and make create inconsistencies or even plot holes. Just recently, the High Evolutionary was just a cruel person and nothing more, yet everyone liked him. Just make more villains like him. Thank God that Loki Season 2 exists.
On the plus side, the part with the cats eating everyone genuinely made me laugh. That was funny.
The Kree literally damaged their sun during a Civil War. Carol should've just blew up Hala. Good riddance.

The Kree literally damaged their sun during a Civil War. Carol should've just blew up Hala. Good riddance.
Exactly! Carol rightfully destroyed their power-hungry leader that exterminated entire planets and wanted to rule the Universe, which is obviously the right thing she should have done.
Then they start a Civil War themself that destroyed their own planet and act like victims, blaming everything on Carol despite the fact that all she did was destroying a crazy AI. Like, you all brought this upon yourself, and then act like victims and destroy other planets for your own good? Why should we care for them at that point?

Why is Ms. Marvel's Speed still subsonic? I remember her reacting to Dar-Benn in many scenes in the movie. Would it be appropriate to have MHS+ ?

I'm asking out of curiosity, after The Marvels movie, most characters and weapons became H6-A, but Captain America's shield is still H6-B, in addition to Ultron and Vision it is still 6-B. Will it change in the future? (What they have in common is vibranium).

Last edited:
If Infinite Ultron has
Why is it Captain Marvel doesnt get them too? She does have extreme temperatures but thats all, Captain Marvel was even the one who pushed Ultron to the core of Xander, in the marvels she was literally inside the core of a star which is much hotter and she obviously can move freely in the vacuum of space. Isnt fire and ice resistance part of extreme temperatures? I dont see a reason to have 2 different justifications for those 3.

Back