• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would Kamala be getting a second key?
Dont see why. Its the same Kamala just maybe a little older, her powers didnt change, even until the end of the movie she didnt learn anything worth making a new key.
Unless you want to add the new suit which has a scarf that is super, but that suit its likely based on a suit she had on the comics that was a "venom kinda suit"

i made a monica sandbox for fun

its also my first sandbox so srry if the formatting is a little off

and i used scenes from a streaming site n it has bad quality so like once the movie comes out in disney+ n we get better quality clips ill change it

i made a monica sandbox for fun

its also my first sandbox so srry if the formatting is a little off

and i used scenes from a streaming site n it has bad quality so like once the movie comes out in disney+ n we get better quality clips ill change it
I don't know about Supernatural Willpower, but everything else seems good at a glance

Damm… that wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. My only real complaint is the villian everything else is either a nitpick or just fine. Carol and khamala were pretty much the best thing in the movie. Monica was decent. I’d give the movie like a 6 or 7 out of 10

In terms of feats I haven’t seen to many people mention dar Ben reacting to Monicas laser blasts or whatever

Damm… that wasn’t as bad as I thought it was. My only real complaint is the villian everything else is either a nitpick or just fine. Carol and khamala were pretty much the best thing in the movie. Monica was decent. I’d give the movie like a 6 or 7 out of 10

In terms of feats I haven’t seen to many people mention dar Ben reacting to Monicas laser blasts or whatever
Well, Carol is supposed to use "photon blasts" but are not accepted as light speed would we even accept Monica's attacks as lightspeed?

Well, Carol is supposed to use "photon blasts" but are not accepted as light speed would we even accept Monica's attacks as lightspeed?
I’m pretty sure we didn’t accept carols photon blasts as LS is because they were to “wiggly” I don’t think Monica had the same problem. Plus we have universe statments of carols powers being light based so maybe we can get both accepted

I don't know about Supernatural Willpower
i added it based on how monica decided to go into wanda’s hex by herself knowing that it was dangerous for her n that she kept on going til she made it inside westview

ill probably remove it cuz idk abt that either
but everything else seems good at a glance
thanks

do u also know how i could make the picture bigger in the sandbox? cuz when i uploaded a transparent pic of monica, it was really small and idk how to resize it on mobile

I’m pretty sure we didn’t accept carols photon blasts as LS is because they were to “wiggly” I don’t think Monica had the same problem. Plus we have universe statments of carols powers being light based so maybe we can get both accepted
Given how cherry-picked different aspects of physics are, I'm surprised that's such an issue. Everyone calls them photon blasts, not just energy blasts. Lightning doesn't grab people, and yet there's Thor.

Given how cherry-picked different aspects of physics are, I'm surprised that's such an issue. Everyone calls them photon blasts, not just energy blasts. Lightning doesn't grab people, and yet there's Thor.
Even Zeus from DC used lightning as a rope. But I guess the requirments for light are harder

I doubt Carol's ones will be accepted, that would scale even Skrull to relativistic and Carol for FTL combat speed

Even Zeus from DC used lightning as a rope. But I guess the requirments for light are harder
If it's an issue of speed scaling, it's never been a fully logical set up. Like, people can see the heroes. They aren't presented as being almost glitchy, moving normally only to have their arm in an enemy and then suddenly have called down a lightning blast, and so on. Tony viewing the first Malibu missile explosion in slow motion still gets me though/is what convinces me of intent for greater speeds.

Maybe, maybe not. Correct me if I’m wrong but haven’t her beams only been “wiggly” when her powers were nerfed?
That reminds me that the official marvel website states
The power itself emerged from the Tesseract, which in turn housed the Space Stone, so within Carol/Vers is the ability to harness and manipulate massive amounts of cosmic energy. At first, Vers was given a Photon Inhibitor on her wrists to subdue and focus her abilities, relegating them to energy blasts from her hands, but using her full power as Captain Marvel, she was able to stop a missile attack, defeat all of her former Kree squadron, and wipe out Ronan’s fleet.
Could it be Photon Inhibitor makes her unable to use actual photon blasts? That means when she took it off she could now use actual light powers?

This scene gave me major Homelander vibes, I remind me a lot of that scene of homelander killing the terrorists at the sound of bogeyman
OLjHxui.png

Skrulls are consistently 9-B and so are Kree. Nick Fury can fight Kree a bit on his own which is consistent with him breaking a dude's arm in Secret Invasion

I just posted this on the main thread, but I'll repeat it here:

I finally found the post where I got Suppressed Captain Marvel's prequel novel hill-busting feat supposedly being 9-A from. Not particularly useful without a calculation blog being posted, but it'd at least probably make it worthwhile for someone to make one now.

Last edited:
So The Marvels character tier list
Captain Marvel- High 6-A (Travelled through a star at 0.27c and provided enough energy to restart it's nuclear reaction)
Dar-Benn- At least 7-A (Being the Supremor of the Kree Empire, should be stronger than Ronan The Accused). High 6-A with Energy Absorption (Can fight and harm Captain Marvel)
Monica Rambeau- At least 7-A (Can fight Dar-Benn). Higher with Energy Absorption (Managed to seal a tear in space-time)
Ms Marvel- At least 7-A (Can harm Dar-Benn). Higher with both the Quantum Bands.

Ronan died in 2014, while Carol must've gone back to Hala after 2014, so I'm not sure why you'd scale Dar-Benn to him.

Last edited:
Dar-Benn was a former Accuser. She literally has Accusers like Ronan serving under her
Dar-Benn only recently (past few years) became an Accusser, after the Supreme Intelligence died. She's only the second Supremor. I'm pretty sure Star Force is the only group that wears those teal and silver suits, which is what she was wearing in the flashback.

Dar-Benn only recently (past few years) became an Accusser, after the Supreme Intelligence died. She's only the second Supremor. I'm pretty sure Star Force is the only group that wears those teal and silver suits, which is what she was wearing in the flashback.
The Hammer though. Same weapon. We saw it kill The Other who was stronger than Loki and harm the GOTG

After Carol destroyed the Supreme Intelligence, Kree generals got into a civil war. Dar-Benn won the conflict. She said she won against a certain heretic, and in GOTG the other Krees call Ronan a heretic. It was very likely one of the generals was Ronan too

The Hammer though. Same weapon. We saw it kill The Other who was stronger than Loki and harm the GOTG
It's a visible different hammer, and that's still an assume for The Other being a physical threat to Loki, when Gunn's statement is "we've had The Other, who's obviously very powerful evin in comparison to Loki", obviously being the operative term, which means we have to consider how he was portrayed on screen, which is a guy who can blitz Loki and induce pain. That's it.

It's a visible different hammer, and that's still an assume for The Other being a physical threat to Loki, when Gunn's statement is "we've had The Other, who's obviously very powerful evin in comparison to Loki", obviously being the operative term, which means we have to consider how he was portrayed on screen, which is a guy who can blitz Loki and induce pain. That's it.
We actually used to scale GOTG characters using Loki once. Now we scale them with Ego's Avatars.

Or we can straight up put Dar-Benn at High 6-A for fighting with Captain Marvel and scale Monica and Kamala accordingly

After Carol destroyed the Supreme Intelligence, Kree generals got into a civil war. Dar-Benn won the conflict. She said she won against a certain heretic, and in GOTG the other Krees call Ronan a heretic. It was very likely one of the generals was Ronan too
She said heretics rose up to fill the void, which could mean Ronan, if not for that diplomat Nova Prime corresponded with treating Ronan as a separate entity. The Supreme Intelligence's death can confidently be placed after Ronan died, given Hala was never mentioned to be dying prior to The Marvels, and because Carol only starts being her gear in the reverse color way after The Blip.

Back