• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mandalorian: Discussion Thread

Cropfist said:
Djarin dodging and tagging Gideon's TIE doesn't upgrade him?
We know Mandalorians with the Z-6 jetpack can achieve Subsonic+ speeds. They can keep up with shuttles with top atmospheric speeds of 800 km/hr or more. In The Mandalorian itself, we saw Paz Vizla catch up to the Razor Crest, which should be even faster.

Rex and other ARC Troopers on this wiki, as well as the Fetts, have Subsonic+ flight speed with their jetpacks.

Mando should also get that rating.

I added all of that to Mando (minus the name of the jetack, which I'll do if I have more significant things to add too), but nothing about dodging and tagging Gideon's TIE Fighter because there is no proof of it moving at its top speeds.

Is it better or slower? Everything works given how overpowered he would be with it.

Eficiente said:
Is it better or slower? Everything works given how overpowered he would be with it.
Not sure. I'll have to check the TCW and Rebels episodes in which it appears. It's probably comparable.

Don't know if this is the right place to discuss this but should the mandalorian's match against batman be removed or redone, since his sniper has now deconstruction and he could snipe batman outside his range?

It always had that power. And it's Batman, he wouldn't just walk into Mando but use stealth.

Can we just make this the official "The Mandalorian discussion thread"?

Although... It's likely going to see increased activity only November 2020 when season 2 premiers XD

---

On topic:

I really want to see what kind of other starfighters and capital ships Gideon's imperial remnant has at their disposal.

Back