• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mad Titan vs The Ruler of Apokolips

This is the definite battle to decide who reigns supreme.

The Mad Tita

or

The Ruler of Hellish Apokolips

We are using the IG Thanos to battle the God-Head Darkseid. Due to the fact that there is often no reasoning given for why people think that Thanos stomps... votes won't be counted unless a reasonable explanation is given for why they think one of the two should win.

May the odds ever be in their favor!!!

FIGHT!!

Look. This is for people who want an actual battle. People who want to see why someone would win and if there is someway that he could win or not.

It's not to debate against the loss... it's to have a proper discussion.

I don't give a damn about the result. I just want a proper battle and not a bunch of butt hurt fans of either character.

Not in regards to Precog + Sealing. Do you have a scan of Thanos doing this? The sealing I mean.

I'm just restating the reasons that we given right at the top of the original thread. You're acting like no one gave any reasons when the reasons were in like the second or third comment.

Hold on, I'll check for scans.

So looking at the scan... that's really impressive.

Now I do have this to say. It stated that they were imprisoned... and Darkseid has had that happen to him before.

He was imprisoned in the Source Wall and yet was still able to act such as when he made an avatar.

Would making an avatar really do much when Thanos is on this level though? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any of his avatars being 2-A.

Didn't say the avatar would be of much use lol. Just that he could still do that. Maybe it would be his way of getting the hell out of the battle, so to speak.

I mean he does have his insane speed even in Avatar form.

I'm still against it, but the thread about that is slow and I have little time.

I have to agree that this seems absolutely ridiculous in-context, or at the very least in the context of the storyline where Thanos actually has the Gauntlet.

And I hear there's a recent story where Thanos has the Gauntlet again, but the justification seems to be using stuff that happened in the old storyline, which is...odd?

NostalgiaTrip said:
Honestly I find 2-A IG Thanos really strange as it can only affect its own reality/universe.
I think it should be the same case like Bruce Almighty God. Pretty much all powerful in his own Universe but not so much outside of it. It should be Universal but abstract have gone 2A now so its all due to scaling.

Back