• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) VS The Fear Ó▓á_Ó▓á

Cause I need to show the Light of VS battles on some of the underuse profiles :v plus both of their ability seems fun to be put against each other..so speed equal and As Nodt start with Vollständig because he is angry at Estarossa.

-Estarossa

-As Nodt

Who win?

AsNodt05NB
Dude with weird name

Chill Estarossa
Estarossa

^Jim you are basically saying i am trying to give Estrarossa the win...

That said bloodlust doesn't necessarily mean hate, it depends on circumstances.

You know I give AS Vollständig to try to balance Estarossa Commandment cause with Vollständig AS will have AP atvantage and The Fear is now work on eye contact.

Actually his Commandment can backfire at himself so bloodlusted to trigger his Commandment may be not a good idea..

I mean bloodlust really doesn't mean hate unless you want that.

Bloodlust can simple be bloodlust as Gaara was in Naruto.

No bloodlust but AS is now angry at Estarossa(I give him Vollständig so no easy peasy lemon juicy win for Estarossa)

He doesn't know that and he just need to look at his eyes once, doesn't matter if he try to close his eyes afterward.

True, but that doesn't mean Estarossa wil instantly fall and loose he can just turn around or not look at this guys eyes and that's it.

One glance is enough to induce the limitless fear, as closing one's eyes afterwards is useless, since fear remains within one's memories and mind.

Rukia try to do that and fail.

Blanked said:
True, but that doesn't mean Estarossa wil instantly fall and loose he can just turn around or not look at this guys eyes and that's it.
Kind of hard to do that.

"The Fear (Enhanced): In this form, Äs' The Fear ability is greatly enhanced. Rather than inducing fear by grazing his opponent with his thorns, Äs simply has to be seen by his opponent in order for them to feel fear because the fear penetrates them through their optic nerve. As an extension of this, Äs can create a dome around himself and his opponent covered with innumerable eyes, preventing them from ever escaping his gaze, in order to keep them constantly feeling fear. One glance is enough to induce the limitless fear, as closing one's eyes afterwards is useless, since fear remains within one's memories and mind."

Unless Estarossa has something else to use other than his eyes.he falls prey to it

Blanked said:
Pretty sure closing your eye won't do the trick.

Back