• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) VS The Fear Ó▓á_Ó▓á 2nd Edition (Brynhildr vs As Nodt)

I am actually not wholly sure I agree, Anonymous. Even though she has Magic Resistance, remember Arthuria can still be healed by Magecraft. Not all effects or things are negated, or the Servant may very well choose to let the effect pass (this is just me bullshitting since I am not sure which), so that doesn't discount Bryn's magic resistance, especially because it was a potion from her Master. I am not conviced it should be enough, but better than nothing. As for Byakuya's resistance, the first one felt less like resistance and more Byakuya being Byakuya. As in, Tsukiyima could have been his dad and Byakuya would have still decided to go at him with the reasons he had. The second one does hold more weight.

And I am doubtful Romania wouldn't work, even if it wouldn't be very powerful. The comments from the Valkyrie make it seem that all men Bryn loves are apt for Valhalla (hence "her nature as a former Valkyrie" and "under her own definition") , the normal meaning of righteous doesn't matter much here. The only person Bryn has ever shown absolutely no love for is Manaka.

As I don't see Bryn just staying put seeing a ranged attack coming and think the projectiles could be destroyed, I have to place my vote on her.

Back