• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Love ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) VS The Fear Ó▓á_Ó▓á 2nd Edition (Brynhildr vs As Nodt)

Revived this tittle but this time with new character,As Nodt want to show our lovely Valkyrie an despair and fear but she refuse,who would win here!!?

-Base As Nodt is used and Brynhidlr Romantia are unrestricted

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Place located in Wanderich

-Range is 50 meters

-Win via death!!

Brynhildr FGO4
As Nodt Spirit Weapon

VS

>It grows heavier, larger, and more powerful the more she loves her opponent, reaching its peak at over 5, 000 kilograms, at which point it is capable of killing even the goddess Hel. While its effective targets may seem limited, Brynhildr loves all heroes due to her nature as a former Valkyrie. Those that she sees as "righteous" under her own definition take even more damage. However, if it were to be used against someone she holds no love for at all, it'd backfire on her.

So she wouldn't have love for As Nodt, a complete stranger, so would her NP's abilities be usable even?

Here's Bridesmaid allows her to see a Heroic Spirit's legends so she can love them, but As Nodt has no legends and a pretty bland backstory.

I'll wait for other's more knowledgeable on her before casting a vote as I may have missed things.

Isn't The Fear passive? I don't see a resistance to Fear Inducement in her profile so I'd vote for As Nodt for that sole reason alone.

Why you know!!? 0.0

Just already ask someone,Brynhildr always mistook someone as Sigurd if she get summoned,the master amplifies it like hardcore,like she get in F/Proto Fragment,the master give Bryn an potion and make her goes crazy and rampage,she's basically an yandere so yeah.....

Brynhild Romantia works on nearly every male thing in FGO. Men with horrific scaring, a guy that is pretty close to the incarnation of death (aka King Hassan) a fat emperor and damn Okita Alter. It even includes some nearly without emotion, some giverned by very few singular emotions and some who are just evil.

So... hard to tell if Bryn will love As Nodt to the needed extend. She does not seem to like purely evil dudes like Gilles de Caster. She would propably LOVE him, but not see him as rightous, because that is what the Brynhildr beloveds trait is. Not her loving someone, but her seing someone as Righteous which makes the Extra Damage.

As for fear manip, she has resistance to nearly all forms of Mind Manip, if I remember correctly. Her B-Rank Ressistance should block Fear quite well.

As for this... Servants can eat Souls, right? Isn:t As Nodt basically just a walking Soul?

Ye. Sadly I am not that familiar with that Aspect of Servants. "Eat Souls". I know Medusa can with her BFA and Gil can too, but I never really read what the Limits of that power are or its prerequirements.

As Nodt is a Quincy, so he's not a walking soul like Shinigami and Hollows. And I don't think As Nodt qualifies as righteous, at least to me. He doesn't have goals really beyond serving Yhwach cause he fears dying and Yhwach.

My vote remains the same. If Frantzy and LordGinSama were still around, I'd assume they'd say the same. Still would like to know some more about Brynhildr though.

I was looking at As Nodt's profile and noticed him having Sklaverei. This is the basic reishi manipulation all Quincy have but taken to the extreme and only ever used by Quilge. We can assume As can also use it since he is a Ritter as well but he technically shouldn't have it. So long as it is on his profile though, Bryn gets the Ayon treatment making this a stomp for As.

It's a good thing he spams fear needles in character then. Magic Resistance means nothing to the Fear since some random love potion managed to work on her. As stated that it can be resisted through willpower (Bryn's best chance at resisting imo) but it was still able to overcome Byakuya's in short order, the same Byakuya who got shredded by his stolen Bankai and was still calm like a boss.

Sadly, As Nodt loses unless he gets Tatarforas or Kageyoshi. Even though Romantia won't amp her attacks since he isn't righteous (religious yes, righteous no) or heroic, she still has her Primordial Runes which temporarily amps her physicals, lets her summon giant flaming boulders, freeze objects, fly, makes her a demigod again etc. Since she is a master at using these runes (which are even better than what Lancer Cu has) she should be able to do everything he can do (buff NPs, make barriers blah blah blah). So yeah ... Bryn wrecks pretty hard.

Are you sure she can resist them just because Byakuya did? Byakuya has some meme-tier resistances. He was able to resist someone influencing his past to addle his mental state in the present, and Byakuya was shrugging it off. In this same arc he was able to overcome someone's infatuation manipulation. Yet he was still partially affected by As Nodt's The Fear. He struggled with it.

Hmm ... I forgot how ridiculous some of his shit is so she probably isn't resisting anything with willpower (them yanderes be freaking crazy though). She does, however, have MB(F) which let her burn 20 7-A arrows from Arash at once, something she did consistently. Shouldn't be too hard to burn less fear needles.

Fun thought just occurred to me. Can the Quincy medallion steal NPs Pandora Reincarnation style? If so, As takes Romantia and widens the AP gap even more.

I don't know if burning would stop As Nodt's The Fear arrows. Cold and ice couldn't stop it since the The Fear properties bleed through the arrows and spread it out, even bypassing solid objects.

As for the Medallion. Does the NP Pandora Reincarnation have a soul or anything in it? Cause the Medallion works by traping the soul of the Zanpakuto, weapon.

Nah. NPs are closer to concepts than any living thing (there some "living" NPs but Romantia isn't one) was just curious.

In regards to the Fear moving through objects, that is only the black substance that induces fear not the needles themselves.

Rukia vs As

Quincy techs seem to ignore ice based stuff for the most part but still get beat by fire. Granted all the fire-based stuff is from Yama but still.

- Fear bypassed Rukia's ice

- Vene survived absolute zero

- Heat rekt vacuum ice

- Miracle ignored ice-based power null

- Ryujin Jakka one shot three Ritters (including As who always keeps his Vene on)

- Royd's Vene was the only thing keeping him alive from the passive Zanka no Tachi).

>In regards to the Fear moving through objects, that is only the black substance that induces fear not the needles themselves.

Yes, the needles don't induce fear, they release the black substance which is what induces fear. Vollstandig changes that, but we're talking base right now.

>- Ryujin Jakka one shot three Ritters (including As who always keeps his Vene on)

I didn't see this as heat, but the force of the blast. Yama hit them with an explosion practically and it incapped them nearly, but Bazz-B did cancel most of it out with his abilities.

>- Royd's Vene was the only thing keeping him alive from the passive Zanka no Tachi).

Ain't this a good feat?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yes, the needles don't induce fear, they release the black substance which is what induces fear. Vollstandig changes that, but we're talking base right now.

I didn't see this as heat, but the force of the blast. Yama hit them with an explosion practically and it incapped them nearly, but Bazz-B did cancel most of it out with his abilities.

Ain't this a good feat?
My point with the Fear/needles was that since the Fear is transmitted via the very much physical needle, it should be possible for Bryn to burn the needles before they touch her.

So Yama still KTFO'd three guys (one who definitely had a defense boost) with a nerfed attack. Whether it was from heat or force, the Quincies best defensive tech still failed to keep them in the fight after getting hit by a concussive/fire based attacked, the same thing that MB(F) is. Not exactly a reach to think that a less durable attack could get destroyed.

Yeah that was my bad. Been looking at the Sasuke v Zuko thread where they mentioned durability to tank the suns temp was apparently 8-C. Forgot Zanka was core temp not surface.

I feel burning the needles would just cause The Fear to leak out and spread from where the needle was burnt.

I can't argue about Yama ktfo'ing them, but I can say that Yama may be upgraded soon to be above 7-A.

Back