• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Loser (Kumagawa) vs The Cursed (Alucard)

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Considering Kumagawa is in my Top 5 of Favorite Characters and the fact that Medaka vs Gil was a shit show makes me sad, your damn right if your saying my feeling are no less then love for the franchise as a whole. I'm happy that this thread has been reletively civil so far. I vote Inconclusive reguardless of my feeling for the franchise. If this were truely a bias vote, do you honestly think I'd be giving Kumagawa any credit at all? There are enough logical reasons to vote Alucard after all.
When did i say that u dislike Medaka Box or Kumagawa doe? It's just a small bias against his win streak. xD

Gargoyle One said:
In character doesn't matter in fights like this
People need to remember this, if someone has the choice between doing something out of character but possible or fighting forever without even trying a single tactic that might work, the former is much more likely to happen
Both sides have some good arguments, but after reading through carefully. I will have to place my vote on Kumagawa from the reasons stated above purely off All-Fiction and Bookmarker.

Mr. Common Sense said:
Gargoyle One said:
In character doesn't matter in fights like this
People need to remember this, if someone has the choice between doing something out of character but possible or fighting forever without even trying a single tactic that might work, the former is much more likely to happen
Both sides have some good arguments, but after reading through carefully. I will have to place my vote on Kumagawa from the reasons stated above purely off All-Fiction and Bookmarker.
+1 Kuma

Back