• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Loser (Kumagawa) vs The Cursed (Alucard)

All-Fiction can erased Alucard, but I doubt it erases his mind, so Alucard will keep coming back, and I don't know how Kumagawa will know about Alucard's power.

Alucard can't kill Kumagawa due to All-Fiction.

Inconclusive.

But what about Low-Godly? As long, as Alucard thinks he exists, he will come back. It's actually similar to Kumagawa's resurrection.

In character, Kumagawa never erases someone right off the bat. I don't think I've seen him erase someone completely actually.

In character doesn't matter in fights like this

People need to remember this, if someone has the choice between doing something out of character but possible or fighting forever without even trying a single tactic that might work, the former is much more likely to happen

Pretty sure under SBA running away for that long would count as a loss, similar to BFR. Still new to actually debating in threads so I could be wrong though.

If Alucard has any way to destroy Kumagawa's soul he should stay down, anything other than that he can recover from easily. I vaguely remember Alucard draining or stealing victims' souls via drinking their blood but that might be something I just thought up now myself. If that is something Alucard can do and he does it in character before Kumagawa uses Bookmaker or AF offensively, then he can win for sure. From what I remember he more often starts with guns or physical strikes should those fail.

Both of them should notice fairly quickly that their opponent can recover from damage of that level, so I'd guess they'd both be more likely to start pulling out their stronger powers. Kumagawa has two that should give him the win whereas Alucard has one(assuming I'm correct about his ability to drain souls), but unlike Alucard those two powers are Kumagawa's only real options at that point. I'd say maybe inconclusive, leaning toward Kumagawa unless I'm forgetting something about Alucard.

Well, with Schroedinger's power, Alucard can just effectively become invisible, then attack Kumagawa from somewhere before hiding again. But Kumagawa won't die, so I'm still voting inconclusive.

I'm gonna give it to Kumagawa, even when he's screwing around he'll probably erase some major part of Alucard's powers or capabilities. He might also just bookmaker him, sealing his powers. And Kuma will eventually All Fiction him since he can't go read he new shonen jump if he's fighting Alicard.

Kumagawa: Without red there can be no bloodshed, so you can't bleed to death.

Kumagawa is 1 hell of a mind f-er how does Alucard hope to match? Kumagawa dies once, then blitzes Bookmaker and says "Bookmaker is a seal which took Ajimu 3 years to remove, well it's pretty weak now so it may wear off in 30 years or so. Good Luck!"

@
Vizorus69. Kumagawa thinks this guy out of existence. It's never an inconclusive if the other side has a win condition (unless it's a special case like the win condition being really unlikely to work). Kumagawa dies once, twice, thrice, you name it, he then says "Don't worry i erased you though the color of vampire panties all over the world is eternal".

This is a stomp btw, Alucard has no win condition while the same can't be said for Kumagawa.

VindictiveLoser said:
Pretty sure under SBA running away for that long would count as a loss, similar to BFR. Still new to actually debating in threads so I could be wrong though.
If Alucard has any way to destroy Kumagawa's soul he should stay down, anything other than that he can recover from easily. I vaguely remember Alucard draining or stealing victims' souls via drinking their blood but that might be something I just thought up now myself. If that is something Alucard can do and he does it in character before Kumagawa uses Bookmaker or AF offensively, then he can win for sure. From what I remember he more often starts with guns or physical strikes should those fail.

Both of them should notice fairly quickly that their opponent can recover from damage of that level, so I'd guess they'd both be more likely to start pulling out their stronger powers. Kumagawa has two that should give him the win whereas Alucard has one(assuming I'm correct about his ability to drain souls), but unlike Alucard those two powers are Kumagawa's only real options at that point. I'd say maybe inconclusive, leaning toward Kumagawa unless I'm forgetting something about Alucard.
He can also enter in the enemy's mind and possess him via hypnosis

Could this be helpful?

As usual Fire is underestimating the opponent. Alucard wins as soon as he can get his teeth on Kumagawa. He would absorb his soul and Kumagawa wouldn't even become a vampire afterwards. Kumagawa's win-con is, as usual, All Fiction, but considering how long it would likely take him to go all out, he isn't likely to win here. Remember this is Post-Schrödinger Alucard. Kumagawa reviving and erasing bits off Alucard here and there is likely to make the vamp take him a bit more seriously then normal. I'm not sure how Bookmaker would react to Alucard's Quantum Reality manip.

Gonna vote Inconclusive for too many variables. I'm not comfertable going one way or another.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
As usual Fire is underestimating the opponent. Alucard wins as soon as he can get his teeth on Kumagawa. He would absorb his soul and Kumagawa wouldn't even become a vampire afterwards. Kumagawa's win-con is, as usual, All Fiction, but considering how long it would likely take him to go all out, he isn't likely to win here. Remember this is Post-Schrödinger Alucard. Kumagawa reviving and erasing bits off Alucard here and there is likely to make the vamp take him a bit more seriously then normal. I'm not sure how Bookmaker would react to Alucard's Quantum Reality manip.
Gonna vote Inconclusive for too many variables. I'm not comfertable going one way or another.
+1 Inc.

In case it was unclear I'm also voting inconclusive. Either could win and both will resort to their win conditions relatively quickly once they realize they can't kill their opponent any other way, so it's a case of who attacks first.

Tincan123 said:
btw is it ever explained why this characters in hellsing have these kinda powers ?
They are mythical monsters.

Tough, it is implied to have to do with christianity.

VindictiveLoser said:
In case it was unclear I'm also voting inconclusive. Either could win and both will resort to their win conditions relatively quickly once they realize they can't kill their opponent any other way, so it's a case of who attacks first.
+1 Inc

They are mythical monsters.

Tough, it is implied to have to do with christianity.

Its funny because i never tought i would get a comment on that because this is the same show were there nazis and the crusaders of the lovely catholic church fight the crimson fcker

Hmm @Apies, no one mentioned that. Also this is Kuma brah, not Medaka. Kuma just mind *** his opponent into oblivion.

Luca goes for the bite, Kuma just says "i just made so that your teeth never existed" just to mess with him.

Also Alucard can literally omnipresence into Kumagawa's mind and just kasplode it.

@Apies My point is, Kumagawa's in character is literally mind f-er. He will just trash anything Alucard has going for him because he likes to make ppl feel hopeless like that. Ofc in character Kuma is not bloodlusted but he will trash someone's skills for fun. He just makes Alucard blind, already has his aura erased (since he erased it long time ago) etc etc.

Back