• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not combat applicable for the most part, or not in the sense that most people would see it.

In this key, he mostly spams summons/buildings, absorption/amp, and intangibility. At the end of MC10, he's far too strong for Hank to really hurt him at all.

It was less that it took time to do and more that he just didn't do it, so if he is working on MC12 it shouldn't take too long.

Yeah so he's just been busy with other stuff. I'm pretty sure he said that he didn't even start working on MC11 until after the Deimos Adventures were done.

I'm going with Alucard. The AP difference is only around 2x and Alucard can amp with Level 1 and Level 0. He has consistently beat enemies which easily outmatched him in base form after amping.

I don't see how the Auditor can get past the low-high Regenerationn, on the other hand, Alucard can defeat the Auditor via Soul Manipulation by absorbing his blood.

Overall, I don't think this fight will be very different from what he faced from Tubalcain.

1. Soul Manip was already said to be OOC for Alucard.

2. Actually, Auditor amps more than Alucard. So not only does The Auditor have much, much better amp, but he's more likely to use it.

3. The chances of Alucard using Soul Manip. are about as likely as The Auditor just flat-out absorbing/corrupting/etc Alucard, so that's a wash.

ThePixelKirby said:
1. Soul Manip was already said to be OOC for Alucard.
When was that stated tobe outta character? Pretty sure his soul manip is just him drinking someone. We disscussed Mind Control and TK being OOC.

Oh, drinking someone's blood. My bad.

The Auditor doesn't visibily bleed, he's basically a walking flame thing.

So yea I highly doubt that's happening either.

I'm gonna ask someone knowledgable about Alucard's Intangebility. Can Auditor jump past 8-B with his amping? And how in character is the absorbtion?

I imagine most of them didn't sign up just to kill Hank. Like how most people who sign up for the Army don't necessarily want to go to war.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I'm gonna ask someone knowledgable about Alucard's Intangebility. Can Auditor jump past 8-B with his amping? And how in character is the absorbtion?
The Auditor probably could, but it would take a very long time. We don't have a calc, but he went monumentally higher than MAG Hank in MC 10, and seeing as MAG Hank already upscales pretty high into 9-A, and showed no signs of stopping. In fact, absorbing was a way he retroactively prevented himself from being Stabilized.

However, that's speculation and close to a NLF, even if it's not an uneducated assumption. Regardless, with his energy projection and flames, he'll probably get to an AP where he just destroys Alucard completely eventually.

He spams Absorb against fodder, which he spams as well.

Ah, I totally forgot to come back once I got my answer. Whoops.

So turns out I was wrong and Alucards Intangibility is just him walking through walls and shit not a last line of defence. Taking everything into account I really don't think TK needs to be restricted considering it's very OOC for Alucard to use it for combat and unrestricting it just gives Alucard another (if still OOC) wincon.

Honestly if Amps and Absorbtion are starting/early moves Auditor uses, then I guess he can take the win FRA.

Seriously though, just unrestirct TK. It's OOC but it's his only way to damage Auditor after amps

...Phoenix I'm going to act like you said it was speed equalized since you never posted that it was speed equalized.

and obviously it should be speed equalized.

What's the character? I just put him against Vanilla Ice, soo...

Do it. Vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back