• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The locked pages for Doraemon verse

(Not sure if I should post this here or the Content Revision thread)

Can any admin by chance please unlock the locked pages for the Doraemon verse, with Dorami, Nobita, and the Doraemons? I admit back then when I made those profiles (except Nobita) I didn't really look for feats and details resulting in their poor qualities, so now I wish to fix them up with more detailed explanations.

I've unlocked Doraemon's profile and I'll do the same for Nobita and the others in a second.

However, I'm going out for the next few hours, so you'll have to get someone else to relock them once you're done.

thank you. I have edited the pages for Doraemon, Dorami and Nobita. I'd appreciate anyone unlocking the pages for the Doraemons as well

Back