• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wait what, I thought she scaled to hurting JT Bakugo. This is the calc linked to his durability in that key

I'd completely understand if you're confused about her AP/Dura in general, but assuming she's 8.12 Tons makes little sense.

She is Large Building level not Large Building level+ like Bakugo.

They don't have the same rating, that means she isn't the same number and is downscaling.

She is capable of slightly hurting Bakugo, who stated her attacks weren't strong and was able to knock her out with one attack. The standard in this case would be to downscale her to 2 Tons or baseline High 8-C, however the Victory Bots are 2.7 Tons and she has to defeat them to pass the exam.

So she is 2.7 Tons. If you want to know the numbers of the characters, just look at the verse page's note section.

She was suppose to get the villain bot scaling mention on her profile, but I guess we forgot about her. However her profile does not have her at High 8-C+ at all.

Last edited:
Electro dragon is very slow and has low stamina, It takes time for him to charge up his attacks and then launch something that gives user the opportunity to dodge that won't help him in this fight.
As mentioned above the AP issue, I don't think this match can take place now.

It's been many many months since I've clicked on any Cash of clans profiles.

This video right here is all what we need for how this Dragon works

Let's say Lizardy detached her arms to grab or reach the dragon his chain lighting targets up to 5 targets.
If Lizardy does not have resistance to Electricity Manip she's getting shocked, Now I know she can Regen but she doesn't have Pure/True Flight and Electro Dragon can maintain it's distance and keep shocking and preventing her to reach him.
His Large size and Flight is not going to help her restrict him either along with AP advantages, I will be voting for Electro Dragon.

Let's say Lizardy detached her arms to grab or reach the dragon his chain lighting targets up to 5 targets.
Um... Lizardy can split to 50
Now I know she can Regen but she doesn't have Pure/True Flight and Electro Dragon can maintain it's distance and keep shocking and preventing her to reach him.
Uh, Lizardy's range is tens of meters while the dragon's is only several meters

Good for her, How are those low AP are supposed to take him down to begin with.
It's only around 2x. She's not getting one-shot
Having greater range with hands vs Electric attacks with higher AP (which one shots most troops and structures in the game) would mean she has no win-con to finish the dragon.
Actually, no... Due to it lacking the ability to reliably take down multiple body parts at once either due to only being able to affect 5 targets at once or having a slow attack speed, she can very well overwhelm and outrange it as well. As a bonus, she has dealt with crowd control before

So she has way more more hands 😳 and would not ran out of em while attacking the dragon and Electro Dragon is gonna get overwhelmed by the smaller units and the fight is gonna be equivalent of this:

So she has way more more hands 😳 and would not ran out of em while attacking the dragon and Electro Dragon is gonna get overwhelmed by the smaller units and the fight is gonna be equivalent of this:

As I said, she would likely keep her distance or even just straight up space her parts to keep the lightning from chaining. The self-destruct may catch her off-guard but keeping good distance should help deal with that (Plus it's very unlikely her head would be caught. It's usually positioned somewhere safe)

And just to get this concluded

Lizardy FRA

And that's grace, thank you everyone

{Also in case you're wondering, this is allowed based on this thread}

Back