• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm seeing CreepCalamity saying many, many things wrong, and I'm busy, so I recommend believing nothing he says w/o evidence.

I'm seeing CreepCalamity saying many, many things wrong, and I'm busy, so I recommend believing nothing he says w/o evidence.
The description doesn't specify the type of Kirby we are using, so I'm just basing this off of pure knowledge, the warp star can be summoned and it is said to be his energy source or something like that in the anime and is shown to be able to be summoned.

I don't see a link to a specific Kirby

Everything I've seen of you is you being a troll, if anyone put more attention than I did then I will back them up.

For future reference it was linked under Puffball in the OP
Got it thanks

Edit:
1. Kirby can BFR him via inhale.
2. He can inhale the entire planet.
3. He can inhale the panel.
4. The “speed of thought” is not measured by length divided by time so it cannot be compared to something that is measured in such units. The transmission speed of nerves, however, can be measured in meters per second, the thing is though, nerves are surprisingly slow. Millions upon millions of times slower than the speed of light to be exact.
5. IIRC someone told me that speed equalization is set to FTL.
6. If I say something out loud and play it back in my head I can make it match the speed of speech.
7. If The Lich were to execute something via speech Kirby would 1-shot him before doing so due to light being faster than sound.

Last edited:
Back