• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TyranoDoom30

He/Him
42fpbpi254e21.jpg

The Lich vs Kirby
  • Both are 5-A
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is at Neo Star
Votes:
God of the Undead:

Puffball:

Incon

That type 3 Acausality makes this a stomp. Its wording makes it sound like it should only be Hive Mind, in a way that it should be correct to say that defeating 1 Lich can give a win, if it can be intepreted that 1 Lich has the identity of being the Lich, regardless of how they are more.

That type 3 Acausality makes this a stomp. Its wording makes it sound like it should only be Hive Mind, in a way that it should be correct to say that defeating 1 Lich can give a win, if it can be intepreted that 1 Lich has the identity of being the Lich, regardless of how they are more.
iirc it's not like "If you kill the Lich another one will appear" ala Novel Kars, it's more like "This guy has infinite versions which is all one mind, however, you can still defeat one without the other taking it's place immediately"

I think it's like Kang the Conquerer. If he dies, a Lich from another universe will take his place?
The Lich from other universes also happen to contain all of his knowledge and experience?

That's what I gathered from the profile, anyways.

Last edited:
iirc it's not like "If you kill the Lich another one will appear" ala Novel Kars, it's more like "This guy has infinite versions which is all one mind, however, you can still defeat one without the other taking it's place immediately"
Okay. So, Kirby could defeat the Lich and not have it return immediately?

He could i guess
Okay. Thank you. His profile wasn't very clear, it just said he could find a new host, and then later talked about sharing knowledge with all the Lich in the multiverse.

What do they lead with?

I never did find time to read the JoJo novels, idk if Novel Kars should have that ability but I do take from this that Lich shouldn't have it, he shouldn't be unrestrained by cause and effect if one can just defeat him as the page of the ability say, there is no "Temportal Permanence" as he doesn't persevere this, he's not "surviv[ing] the destruction of the "original" and act[ing] in their place" to thus be "incredibly difficult to kill".

I would love to just trust you there but the way things should be done is that; this thread can't be finished and someone should go to make a CRT to re-word that ability on Lich or to remove it.

I never did find time to read the JoJo novels, idk if Novel Kars should have that ability but I do take from this that Lich shouldn't have it, he shouldn't be unrestrained by cause and effect if one can just defeat him as the page of the ability say, there is no "Temportal Permanence" as he doesn't persevere this, he's not "surviv[ing] the destruction of the "original" and act[ing] in their place" to thus be "incredibly difficult to kill".

I would love to just trust you there but the way things should be done is that; this thread can't be finished and someone should go to make a CRT to re-word that ability on Lich or to remove it.
It's literraly just that a other dimension Lich made infinit versions of hin self to all the dimensions and timelines of the adventure time verse, and after the lich of the original time line was turn into Sweet pea he took It's place(as just a hand), It's just not combat applicable but make seense that is on It's profile

in the end that other Lich was killed by sweet pea and never was heard again until finn died and discovered that Lich was mesing with reincarnation in the death word

Looking their profile this should still be a stomp sinse kirby don't resiste death manipulation, time stop and other Lich hax that are very in character fot him to use

Looking their profile this should still be a stomp sinse kirby don't resiste death manipulation, time stop and other Lich hax that are very in character fot him to use
Kirby can just use emphatic manipulation, or transmutation with the Cook ability, also Kirby has immortality types 2&3, if he "dies" he turns into Ghost Kirby and can easily revive himself.

I don't think anyone even bothered looking in the Hoshi no Kirby Mo-retsu Pupupu Hour! link, except for like 2 people
🤨... No? It's beacuse this is a desd thread and every one (even me) forgot about It, if kirby can't acess the copy habilities before being hax death killed It's GG for litch

🤨... No? It's beacuse this is a desd thread and every one (even me) forgot about It, if kirby can't acess the copy habilities before being hax death killed It's GG for litch
What do you mean before hax death killed? He has Immortality 7, I just asked if anyone in the first place, bothered.

3 things:
1- This version of kirby even has It?
2- If he die he can't revive, sinse he isn't alive to use the copy habilitie
3- he even can acess them before litch just comand hum to sleep, just breath and kill him or time stop and hax home to death?

3 things:
1- This version of kirby even has It?
2- If he die he can't revive, sinse he isn't alive to use the copy habilitie
3- he even can acess them before litch just comand hum to sleep, just breath and kill him or time stop and hax home to death?
1- I assume so, it's Ghost Kirby, so same powers.
2- Ghost Kirby can revive
3- Yes. He can also possess Litch

Back