• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

Yup, and hopefully, BOTW 2 might give us something to finally make Complete Triforce 3-A or possibly even 2-C.

You don't need to comment just because I said that at the start of my former comment

Anyway, THEORY TIME!

The Zonais were fierce warriors, but, even though their reputation as such is a bit less, magic users. Zonais lived in the Faron region in particular, and their symbol is a spiral. They created the labyrinths and other structures in Hyrule. Now, Link is knight, but in some games, he can learn some powerful magic. He's the champion of Courage, Farore's aspect, whose symbol, like the Kokiri's is a spiral. The connection hasn't convinced you yet? Remember all those theories about Ganondorf being the hero of 10000 years ago? The connection was made because the hero had red hair, while Link is blonde. But the actual solution to the mistery is much easier. If you remember correctly, there was a certain piece of armor, a headset to be precise, that had a red wig. The Barbarian headset, which was used by a fierce tribe now disappeared according to the item description, and that it's found in the three shrine in the three labyrinths built by the Zonais... The connection exists, but I'm not saying the hero was a Zonai, but that just like the Sheikah are associated to the royal family and by extension Zelda, Link is connected to Zonais.

If Zelda BOTW was like a Switch version for Zelda I, a return to the origins while changing half the Zelda formula, BOTW2 has also connections to Zelda II. Just like Ganon had the Triforce of Power and kidnapped Zelda, who then scattered the ToW which was then taken by Link, here Calamity with Malice was restrained in Hyrule Castle by Zelda, and Link had to use the Sheikah technology to defeat him. After all Malice is Red/Purple, and Sheikah technology glows a bright blue.

Now we connect all of this to the BOTW2 Trailer. First off, every single rock formation has clear Zonai symbols and decorations. This seems to be much more ancient than what Sheikah created, as it's very likely deeper than the columns containing the guardians around Hyrule Castle. The hand, which is also most likely of Zonai origins like everything else down there, releases GREEN symbols, and it seemingly fuses with Link's arm.

Given that the Zonais are great warriors and magic users, all of this is me saying that Link will probably get magic in BOTW2.

Most stuff here isn't mine, but the connection between them is.

Link's Most POWERFUL Armour (Zelda Theory)
Link's Most POWERFUL Armour (Zelda Theory)

I do not know if this was shared before, but I find interesting the theory and the similarity that exists between the magic armor and the armor of the princess zelda.

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking - all the signs of this trailer point out to this game not being about Zelda, but being more specifically about Link.

Which I am super stoked about - I want Link to be a more interesting character, more than just plack of cardboard.

TriforcePower1 said:
It's not finished yet, but there's already a good amount of stuff here.
What do you guys think?

Don't look at the comments ovo
You know, I still don't understand the logic as to why the Triforce isn't 3-A.

Like, how much more evidence is needed other than:

The GGs made a universe - "the Light World".

The GGs also made another world called the Sacred Realm that with the use of the Triforce, was perveted into becoming Ganon's Dark World.

And the Dark World was stated to be parallel in size to the Light World.

Like, can someone explain why this upgrade can't go through?

So you have low 2-C Zelda yet complain about no 3-A ƒñöƒñöƒñö

I think it's because the terminlogy to describe the universe of Zelda is vague with "world" in particular thrown around a lot. I remember BlazBlue at first suffered from this where "world" was used a lot and it wasn't know if it was referring to the planet or the universe.

I think the Light World = Universe as Hyrule is a kingdom.

I still have doubts about it being concrete enough, but Hyrule being Chaos doesn't quite mean universe. Matt simply said the goddesses predating time and creating all time and space out of Chaos would mean they created the Universe. That being said, we may want to wait for more Zelda games to come out before tackling universal Complete Triforce.

I feel like that the Deku Tree was only taking about the part of the endless chaos that becomes Hyrule, not that the entirety of the chaos is Hyrule.

I feel like the Light World is far more consistent to use as the name of the universe, where Hyrule is the country/kingdom, and Earth is the planet.

Light World would have more context than Hyrule, and Lorule does legit take place in another realm and would qualify for dimensional travel, but them being universes is what concerns people.

I've literally been telling you for months to ditch the term Hyrule and move onto light world, but y'all wouldn't listen, and pretended you knew better. no wonder upgrades weren't carried out.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Light World would have more context than Hyrule, and Lorule does legit take place in another realm and would qualify for dimensional travel, but them being universes is what concerns people.
And that's ******* nonsense.

Our profiles have the Golden Goddesses as 2-C for creating universal Space-Time continuums. And while I disagree with the GGs being 2-C for the reason stated on their profile (the Downfall Timeline was created by Link ******* with Time in OoT, not the GGs) I still believe they should be that tier for creating the Light World, the Sacred Realm, and the universe where Lorule exists

The Light World, the main universe, has to be accepted as a universal Space-Time because if it wasn't, then the GGs would only be 4-B or 4-A otherwise.

Not to mention it makes no sense that the Light World wouldn't be a universal space-time continuum, as I have never seen any other series need to prove that the universe where its characters inhabit is universal in size.

Why don't we have to prove that the planet of Earth in Zelda is the same size as our planet, or that their moon is the same as ours? We make the assumption that they are the same size unless the lore states otherwise because then nothing would ever be calculable.

Warren Valion said:
The Light World, the main universe, has to be accepted as a universal Space-Time because if it wasn't, then the GGs would only be 4-B or 4-A otherwise.Not to mention it makes no sense that the Light World wouldn't be a universal space-time continuum, and have never seen any other series prove that the universe where its characters inhabit is universal in size.
The site does actually consider the Zelda universe a actual full on universe, it's just that it doesn't accept that "Light World" is used in the series to refer to the whole universe or something.

Dust Collector said:
The site does actually consider the Zelda universe a actual full on universe, it's just that it doesn't accept that "Light World" is used in the series as the name for the whole universe or something like that.
Uhhh...what?

The Dark World in ALTTP is the anthesis to the Light World.

The Light World is where Link is from and the verse where he exists in, and it isn't just the Planet according to the creator, which is further backed by the fact that there is shown to at least be a Star-to-Planet distance in both the Light and Dark Worlds - so the Light World definitely isn't just the planet itself.

What else would it be but the universe?

Do people really believe that the Zelda unvierse is filled with 4-B pocket dimensions in a larger univese or something?

Because that is the only conclusion that can be reached with that form of logic, and that reach is such an immense stretch that is only fueled by headcanon that I can't imagine anyone arguing it and being completely serious.

So I've been looking into the Sacred Realm and whatnot, and I found the following statements interesting. While ALTTP has the story of Ganon enters the Sacred Realm, obtains the Triforce and makes his wish, wish transforms the Sacred Realm, OOT and the HH state that the Sacred Realm is actually a mirror that reflects the heart of those who enter it, and the blatantly evil Ganondorf who entered the Sacred Realm caused it to become a world with demons running around despite not getting a chance to make his wish yet. I even checked the ALTTP section of HH and unless I'm blind I didn't find a single mention of the Sacred Realm being transformed due to Ganons wish on the Triforce, just that it happened due to his evil which matches up with what's said about the whole mirror stuff said about the Sacred Realm. I don't wanna say that it's been 100% retconned yet without looking into it more, but this does seem rather interesting.

Screenshot 20190623-174551 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20190623-182622 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20190623-174802 Drive

IIRC, it was stated that "the Golden Power" is what turned the Sacred Relam into the Dark World based on the evil in Ganon's heart. That the person who uses the Triforce is the one whose heart changes the realm.

Otherwise, why wouldn't the purity in Link's heart turn the Dark World back into the Sacred Realm if it is the realm that changes based on those who exist within it - and not those who use the Triforce?

Link needed the Triforce to do the reverse - as the Triforce is what turned the Dark World back into the Sacred Realm again in the ending - so either way, it has a 3-A feat.

Warren Valion said:
Do people really believe that the Zelda unvierse is filled with 4-B pocket dimensions in a larger univese or something?
I really want to say no, but that's exactly why Triforce is 4-B

B12B5765-F6B4-4A58-AD29-B40BD973C089
BOTW Link can see invisible beings. Nice.

13F0C357-9A7A-4E1D-B82A-004F40EA1278
Here's the explanation for why Rupees restore the Great Fairies' powers

It was Ganons's wish that made the dark world, otherwise it would have transformed back when he was killed, that's why Link aid to make a wish in the first place.

Zelda is just inconsistent as always, a perfect example of what happens when you make make random games and put them together in a timeline that makes no sense, because the fanboys won't stop b1tching and making theories

@TriforcePower1

Interesting, it seems that the theory of the rupees containing some magical power is getting real. Otherwise, Why are the rupees able to restore the power of the great fairies, and why are they used as tribute?

Back