• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

Nah it's not agreed that it's a universe, and even then I think there were reasons why that calc wouldn't even scale to anyone anyway (Otherwise all the Triforce users would be around 166 times faster than light using the same 3 seconds timeframe for the earth to sun distance we currently accept).

Why would it not scale to anyone who literally holds the completely triforce and can react to attacks from users with the complete triforce in possession?

Something about how it's not an attack but reality warping, and we don't scale RW to speed afaik. You could try making a thread about it or bringing it up on the 3-A Majora thread.

Doesn't really matter atm since the calc assumes universal sacred realm, if the other thread being made on Zelda turns sacred realm into a universal sized realm, I'll bring it up then.

Yeah the calc I made was a complete joke. And not a "Cal is so desperate that it's a joke" but an actual joke that was meant to be funny.

Yeah, we don't scale speed from reality warping; otherwise almost every Tier 2 scale reality warper would be Immeasurable which is not the case.

concept manip is way too vague, and as much as I'd love to see it, it's just way to vague, we can't determine it's use or it's potency, so it really shouldn't be bothered IMO.

neutral on Law Manip

It is said that the Triforce is what that keeps the laws of space and time in check Nayru put her power so that the Triforce could specifically hold up the laws of space/time in the light world and any other mirror dimensions that have there own triforce with out it you have a situation like Lorule and link needed a triforce to restore an other one to fix the laws of space and time.

Or look at ALTTP Ganon by merely touching the Triforce change completely how the sacred realm function.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Nayru's opening statement is them creating the laws of the world.

Also what's the reasoning for concept manip?
Not them only her Nayru... Poured her wisdom onto the earth and gave the spirit of law to the world. GREAT DEKU TREE

And concept manip since the Triforce is what keeps everything in check in the light world it is said to be the very foundation of there world meaning everything that exists in the light world is maintained by the triforce especially the concept of space and time (and that has been a recurring theme for a long time) in other worda destruction of the triforce=destruction of an entire universe foundation

So we can at least put law manip and "possibly" concept manip

Honestly? No to both. Too vague, Far, FAAAAAR too vague for Conceptual Manipulation.

Law Manipulation is unsupported.

^Sums up my opinion on the subject nicely. Many users aleady agreed Conceptual Manipulation doesn't have enough information to back it up and any statements that could potentially give such an ability are way to vague to justify it, and I honestly don't see where Law Manipulation is coming from.

Law manip is supposed to come from Nayru having power over Law and so does the ToW.

Idk, I'm pretty sure that it's waaaaay to much of a stretch

So Demise and Hylia got changed to 3-A recently...

This is why we need to add another key to SS Link where he's High 4-C since Demise has "fought on par with Link" as a justification and lo and behold Link only has 1 key displaying him at his peak at 3-A.

Where was 3-A Demise excepted? I might have missed that part. Or was that change made prematurely?

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Where was 3-A Demise excepted? I might have missed that part. Or was that change made prematurely?
Good question. I didn't see Demise on the upgraded character list. Nor Ghirahim for that matter.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It wasn't - it doesn't even make any sense, and nothing on the profile proves it.

Link didn't have the Trifroce when he fought Demise, he wasn't 3-A.

Yeah, it wasn't accepted, so the edits to their profiles should probably be reverted.

At least Large Star level (Fought with and defeated Demise, who causally created a realm with a sun for their battle) | Universe level (Wields the complete Triforce)

Key: Base | With the complete Triforce

How's that look for sorting put SS Links stats? Demise should also have the "fought with Link" part of his justification removed since even with the new key it'd be circular to have Links justification be fighting Demise and one Demises justifications be fighting Link. Also we need to reword the speed part for Demise since "Vastly superior to Ganon" could also cause confusion since it doesn't specify which key of Ganon.

Dust Collector said:
At least Large Star level (Fought with and defeated Demise, who causally created a realm with a sun for their battle) | Universe level (Wields the complete Triforce)
Key: Base | With the complete Triforce

How's that look for sorting put SS Links stats? Demise should also have the "fought with Link" part of his justification removed since even with the new key it'd be circular to have Links justification be fighting Demise and one Demises justifications be fighting Link. Also we need to reword the speed part for Demise since "Vastly superior to Ganon" could also cause confusion since it doesn't specify which key of Ganon.
Shouldn't Link's profile be broken up in parts to represent Link's growth?

This implies that Link was strong enough to defeat Demise at the start of his journey - which he wasn't.

I guess

Continent level (Fought and defeated Ghirahim on numerous occasions) | Universe level (Wields the complete Triforce) | At least Large Star level (Fought with and defeated Demise, who causally created a realm with a sun for their battle)

Key: Beginning of the Game | With Complete Triforce | End Game

Is that better. The Master Sword would also need to be updated as that also has missing keys and forms.

I didn't add a beginning of game key since we don't do that with most Links (TP Link only has one key, ALBW Links forst key is based on him scaling him from Yuga, ALTTP Link doesn't have keys for start of game and is instead 3-A in his first key for beating Ganon, etc...). I feel that we should add keys to those Links as well.

Back