• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the General Discussion

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I guess
Continent level (Fought and defeated Ghirahim on numerous occasions) | Universe level (Wields the complete Triforce) | At least Large Star level (Fought with and defeated Demise, who causally created a realm with a sun for their battle)

Key: Beginning of the Game | With Complete Triforce | End Game

Is that better. The Master Sword would also need to be updated as that also has missing keys and forms.
Maybe we should separate it in terms of what sword he had at the time? Goddess Sword, Goddess Longsword, et cetera et cetera.

I also feel like Link with the Triforce should be the last tab and separate from the others because it is always at the end of the game for a few moments - it isn't really a form that he uses.

Ocarina also has Young Link and Adult Link separated. And yeah, the Master Sword needs True Master Sword separated from Golden Sword as At least High 4-C and 3-A respectively. Then there's some of the Master Sword forms in other Zelda games as it currently seems dependant on Skyward Sword's mostly. Breath of the Wild's Master Sword is just 5-A and then look at Wind Waker Link who's only High 6-B when the weakest version of Master Sword is 6-A.

True Master sword is on the same level as the golden sword since true Ms was forge with the full power of the triforce (they manisfested as flames) so we can keep them in the same key.

But this is not the place to talk about that better do a CRT

Actually it was agreed the Golden Sword was stronger given it actually did go toe to toe against the Complete Triforce. But Demise is implied to not be on the Complete Triforce's level. Link also didn't use Complete Triforce against Demise and everyone would be 3-A if we accepted True Master Sword being 3-A in general.

At the end of Skyward Sword, because of the time travel shenanigans involved, the Goddess Sword and Master Sword exist simultaneously. The Master Sword is within the Sealed Temple while the Goddess Sword is up in Skyloft.

Link should duel wield the **** out of his enemies

AshenCrow777 said:
At the end of Skyward Sword, because of the time travel shenanigans involved, the Goddess Sword and Master Sword exist simultaneously. The Master Sword is within the Sealed Temple while the Goddess Sword is up in Skyloft.

Link should duel wield the **** out of his enemies
I am shocked that Duel Wielding wasn't a combat option in BOTW.

Would be cool but doubt I mean Zelda the archer Link the warrior (sword and shield((every other range weapon magic items and close quarters weapon in all existence too)) and Ganon the dual wielder.

Also fun questions if composite Link was a servant what would he be like.

A mix of Hercules (can be in every single classes especially Assassin) and a bit of Gilgamesh for collecting shit and having is own treasure Vault with a ton of stuff on demand also a bit of proto saber/siegfried.

Or he would be something else entirely?

AshenCrow777 said:
Also fun questions if composite Link was a servant what would he be like.

A mix of Hercules (can be in every single classes especially Assassin) and a bit of Gilgamesh for collecting shit and having is own treasure Vault with a ton of stuff on demand also a bit of proto saber/siegfried.

Or he would be something else entirely?
Wouldn't he be a bit of everything? He's Saber for the swords, Archer for the bows, Caster for the magic, Assassin for the Stealth and so on? The guy basically has had everything in the span of all those games.

Link The Grand servant of all servants A(+/++) across all the board with sweet EX NP and some EX to A(+/++) skills.

Weaknesses either Grand servant any classes so can't be summon by normal means or sacrifices his saint graft to be summonable but you will need a **** ton of mana, if your lucky some chateau Romani would help 3 days of unlimited mana.

Guys, I have a question, apart from the feat of Onox, are there other feats that confirm that the characters of TLoZ are Massively Hypersonic+?

I know that's what their regular movement speed is rated as, but I don't know of any other feats on that level. However, the Relativistic speed feats are obviously for combat speed and not movement speed.

Store owner is one the strongest beings in the series, behind only Malo and Tingle. His lightning was moving at Immeasurable speeds which is why a mid tier like LA Link couldn't dodge it.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I know that's what their regular movement speed is rated as, but I don't know of any other feats on that level. However, the Relativistic speed feats are obviously for combat speed and not movement speed.
Yeah, I was talking about movement speed, because I know a lot of people who think Link is < Horses in movement, so I need feats for debunking them lmao.

To be fair, Epona is heavily downplayed and is no normal horse. And neither are those Phantom Horses Ganondorf and his minions ride on. Which Epona can also keep up with them.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
To be fair, Epona is heavily downplayed and is no normal horse. And neither are those Phantom Horses Ganondorf and his minions ride on. Which Epona can also keep up with them.
Epona is obviusly a different case, she is a legendary horse, maybe we should upgrade her speed..

One of Azzy arguments was that the manual and scan that was posted weren't good enough since he's basically if theres no word of God that say that official license guide is Canon than it's not canon

Azzy words:"Finally, unless what I wanted to verify in the first paragraph is incorrect, all of these come from a strategy guide. A guide not written by the game's creators or anyone related to it, but a strategy guide licensed by simply licensed by Nintendo. It is not related to the game's canon by any means and should not retroactively change things that are not supported in the game, even if the evidence were more clear."

Also is his saying that the language used in the guide is incredibly flowery which is totally not true.

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net....prntscr.com/image/tcdfXlhLRz6LeDq7Lk5rNQ.png

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net....prntscr.com/image/SkbG1xLYR4mEQ8NV_JSEIg.png

And in it clearly stats what is what clearly epending and explaining with actual context the difference and magnitude how things are like the moon crashing on the planet.

And clearly talking about when it means cosmos they are talking about celestial bodies on a much bigger scale

"I have been enamored with the moon since I was a child. Now, I spend my days gazing at it from here. The moon has long been considered a mystical body, which people have worshiped and feared. That alone shows how the moon has a cosmic influence that affects our daily lives. But lately, there is something quite strange with the moon. Strange, indeed... It seems as though the moon is being pulled down by something and is slowly drawing closer. So, will you gaze into the telescope?" And:

"This is no joke...the moon is actually falling! At this pace, it should hit the Earth in just..."

"Well...could you see it? It already may be impossible to stop its descent... All I can do is accept what the cosmos has designed to be the destiny for me and this planet.]"

Im only posting these here because I want to make sure everyone involved with Zelda knows of the situation.

And let's not forget a bunch of knowledgeable where the ones making this research in order to get this upgrade so yeah I can take their info as thruth.

Edit:They don't even call it a parallel reality, but actually a PARALLEL UNIVERSE

Heavens can also mean the clouds or skies. Not that it's anything important, nor am I saying that's the context here, but it can also mean that.

Back