• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs Rumplestiltskin

uhh Dovahkiin can end the fight with several moves

Being an admin doesn't make you an expert in all verses. Especially TES

If you read the quote with the links it explains how Rumpel's type 8 immortality, magic, and durability is all rendered useless.

And Rumpel is 9-C physically. Honestly Dov just has to hit him with anything. Add a Marked for Death or Soul Tear shout and oh boy

GreenF0rest123 said:
Ok. Let's make a scenerio.

Dovahkiin will use one of his one shot abilites. I'll say Mehrunes Razor for example.

Rumpel survives and he'll instantly know that the dagger he's carrying is the source..

Dov uses his Time stop, Disarm shout, or telekinesis to take it from him.

Now what? His immortality is gone and his durability because of Marked For Death

What's that? He'll use his magic? Meet Become Ethereal Nothing will hurt him at all.

Before Rumpel can react, he's already dead because so much as a poke will kill him.

And even by some miracle he wins, he'll die in the end because of Marked For Death
Just going to leave this here.
Mehrunes Razor doesn't even have to be used in this example. There's other ways he can one shot.

The dragonborn has too much versatility game hax. including potions.

And? I've seen much longer-lasting threads that were kept open until they were concluded. No reason this one should be any different, really.

GreenF0rest123 said:
Don't know if 7th voted or not, but if this thread is going to continue then OP needs to add votes.
Sorry, but I didn't understand you. If you mean adding your votes to the post, I think it's already done.

Sorry, but I didn't understand you. If you mean adding your votes to the post, I think it's already done.

7th Ki'oon

Back