• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn vs Rumplestiltskin

And we also saw Rumple using his Spatial Maipuation to other things, such as creating a nigh-bottomless coin purse. So, he can manipulate distance.

Also, Rumple's precog is yes combat applicable, as he learned how to control it. I would say he is even superior to Merlin, who knew everything that everyone who went to talk to him would want and say, exactly.

The Wabbajack is combat applicable. Doesn't matter if the effect is random. It's not going to stop the effects.

But you cannot prove it would provoke any harm against Rumple. Well, against anyone. I wouldn't accept such an argument, and I believe no one else would.

TheOwnMagic said:
Ok. Let's make a scenerio.

Dovahkiin will use one of his one shot abilites. I'll say Mehrunes Razor for example.

Rumpel survives and he'll instantly know that the dagger he's carrying is the source..

Dov uses his Time stop, Disarm shout, or telekinesis to take it from him.

Now what? His immortality is gone and his durability because of Marked For Death

What's that? He'll use his magic? Meet Become Ethereal Nothing will hurt him at all.

Before Rumpel can react, he's already dead because so much as a poke will kill him.

And even by some miracle he wins, he'll die in the end because of Marked For Death

.It could both turn Rumple into a cake or give him the powers of a Dremora Lord.

If Rumple turns into a Dremora Lord then that makes it way easier to kill him

Very cool this scenario of yours but, as you said, it's just a scenario. How would Dovah know that Gold's immortality is linked to the dagger? And, also, why do Rumple need to be with the dagger inside his pocket or something? It could just be inside his vault, protected, as he most likely do.

GreenF0rest123 said:
Which proves my point that it's combat applicable
Actually, no. If you can prove it will really harm Rumple, please, do it. 'Cause, you know, it says the effect is completely random. It can even do nothing.

TheOwnMagic said:
How would Dovah know that Gold's immortality is linked to the dagger?
The Dragonborn is from TES. He has lots of experience with all types of magic and weird abilites.

The very instant Mehrunes Razor knocks Rumpel into the ground and doesn't kill him. He'll know something is up and slow time to find out why.

Green, for the last time, the Daedric Artifacts are in Mundus where they are at a fraction of their full power. If this battle took place inside Oblivion it would be at full power.

The Wabbajack may do nothing. It happens in-game. Literally nothing. The blast hit the opponent and NOTHING happened. Way too vague, more guess what than actual sure.

The Wabbajack is not my argument, OP

Also you shouldn't rely on it doing nothing, because the very next use will either one shot him or turn him into a mudcrab

If we include daedric artifacts then Dovah has One Hit Kill and a superior transmutation

All examples here see

The Daedric artifacts are literally personifications on Mundus of the DP's concepts. Take Mephala for example, her Sphere is murder. Her weapon, the ebony blade or whatever it's called, I forget. With each murder it becomes more powerful and effective. The wabbajack personifies sheo's concept; total and complete madness. The wabbajack uses this absolute madness to turn the target into something completely mad and crazy, such as a nord into a mud crab. A dragon into a chicken, etc. it only doesn't work on certain subjects because of game mechanics and preventing the player from abusing it. Because of this, it should likely work on anyone, even gold.

Mehrunes razor works similarly, Dagon is Destruction, the razor personifies this with the ability to OHK

That can be interpreted in many ways. It can be that the razor will always kill people instantly because Mehrunes Dagon take their soul, or it can be that the razor will occasionally take people's soul. The UESP link that Shazam gave also never give proper source on where they got the information that the razor only have a small chance of killing instantly. Not saying that Mehrunes' Razor will always kill people instantly, just saying that we don't know enough about the razor power to use it in vs debate.

Ok. Let's make a scenerio.

Dovahkiin will use one of his one shot abilites. I'll say Mehrunes Razor for example.

Rumpel survives and he'll instantly know that the dagger he's carrying is the source..

Dov uses his Time stop, Disarm shout, or telekinesis to take it from him.

Now what? His immortality is gone and his durability because of Marked For Death

What's that? He'll use his magic? Meet Become Ethereal Nothing will hurt him at all.

Before Rumpel can react, he's already dead because so much as a poke will kill him.

And even by some miracle he wins, he'll die in the end because of Marked For Death

Just going to leave this here.

Mehrunes Razor doesn't even have to be used in this example. There's other ways he can one shot.

And there are ways Rumple one shots.

Only Rumple has Type 8 immortality and teleportation. Which is why the people who voted for him give him the advantage to my knowledge. and if OP can prove his precog is in fact now combat applicable then that's even more of a reason Rumple > Dov

Go back up the thread to where you can see and click on the links of the quote

I'm not going to get into how Rumple can " one shot " because that will lead to the absorption/resistance argument

Lemme rephrase then. Rumple can end the fight with a single move.. and if you say he can't well guess what Monarchs already explained it above.

admins trying to tell me how TES works with undertale logic lmao

Either way I already explained that Wabbajack will work on Gold.

I don't know who would win. But I'd say Mr. Gold is most likely much stronger than the LDB.

As the LDB's 6-C rating is quite questionable (the same is true for most TES ratings) as it comes from pretty dodge scaling/ feats.

Back