• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King Of Bel vs The Administrator

ooh this seems cool

Sadly I don't know much about either of these characters so I can't comment on who would win.

Yes this is both at their strongest, I just put Dragon Stream cuz it was the closest thing to Bel Power I could think of.

Fully Awakened Overlord should be considerably above Lucifer, as he beat him before even obtaining Babel's power.

I feel like the scaling is a bit odd when we put it like that since its just new game plus stuff. But i agree. I guess he has higher AP since Hibiki is closer to baseline 5-D

Yvel Atsly said:
I feel like the scaling is a bit odd when we put it like that since its just new game plus stuff. But i agree. I guess he has higher AP since Hibiki is closer to baseline 5-D
It's more then New Game+ stuff. Timelines are entirely changed because of Overclocked

Stuff is retroactively changed as well. The Lucifer fight is just as legitimate as they 8th day routes, which retroactively overwrite some endings.

I will agree that Lucifer in the optional boss fight is a fraction of his true power.

Lucifer is still above the original Bel and Abel after absorbing Bels.

Szutjo said:
I will agree that Lucifer in the optional boss fight is a fraction of his true power.
Lucifer is still above the original Bel and Abel after absorbing Bels.
How did you get it's only a fraction of his true power? Granted it wasn't him at his full power since he was in the physical world in DeSu but he's in his full demon lord form. Which has shown many times to be when he gets serious

Yvel Atsly

If these in the wikia

Lucifer's appearance is nearly identical to that of Shin Megami Tensei II. He immediately reveals himself to be responsible for a good deal of the plot, saying that while he has no interest in winning the Throne of Bel, he sent Belzaboul to help Belberith. Lucifer also says he only gave him (it's hard to tell if Lucifer is referring to Belzaboul or Belberith) power because he was bored. As Belberith shares a goal with Lucifer to kill god, it is heavily implied that he sponsored Belberith to enlist him to do so. He only fights because "You look fun," and immediately recognizes the protagonist and claims to be "your true father, the one watching your future."
and those words he spoke to you after you beat him can be believed, Lucifer was just testing you because you defeated his second-in-command. He wants to consider whether you are a good enough pawn for his plan to overthrow YHWH. He may appear in his demon form and look serious but that fight is neither a desparated fight for survival nor a serious fight to prove his power over a little kid.

The same deal with his fight against Demi-Fiend, he has yet to unleash his full power against Demi-Fiend. Wishing only to see the extend of Demi-Fiend to make him the general of his army against God.

Lucifer can go into his full power form and not be desperate or be in a fight to the death against his enemy. He's used that full demonic form multiple times when being serious. Like when he wanted to be Aleph in SMT II and got slain in said form. Plus Lucifer literally fought Demi-Fiend just to see if he can help him beat YHVH, an entity stronger than himself. There's no reason Lucifer would hold back his strength when going up against someone like that, that's why he used his full form in the first place. And he said Demi-Fiend was equal to himself. Calling his power "awesome" and said he is a new demon of darkness after referring to himself as the greatest darkness made by the great will. So Abel beating him in a fight in that form does count. It's true Lucifer wasn't at his full strength due to being in the demon world but Abel later became a demon and would have the same weakness, not to mention he became fully awakened and far surpassed his previous self. That's what the Low 1-C key is to begin with

Correct me if I'm wrong but I was under the impression that hibiki stomps because he has the 4 prime factors. Or does KoB have something against that.

Back