• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aww damn

I feel like Joker takes this, mainly cause this isn't Diavolo who could just skip time and Joker dies but this is Doppio anyways.

Joker probably fought some guy with precog before, but I'm not sure so I need to find out for myself. Not a vote btw

? The Spectre talks to him while showing him some souls, Joker is in a position that looks at them as well as having a unusual posture.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The Spectre seems to be telepathically projecting the images into Joker.
^This.

It seems more like it's actually the Specter to be the one allowing the Joker to see the souls of the people he killed.

I will see if I can find more instances but later in the story, inside of Joker's mind, he dominates his essence and gains his powers.

I mean, Doppio has a pretty good chance at taking this. Doppio has higher AP and Durability, and you can't tell me seeing 12 seconds into the future is not really good. A lof of Joker's equipment are meant to be use with the element of surprise. Doppio's main challenge is attacking Joker without being hit with Joker venom.

Just pointing out, my downgrades on Diavolo's durability were accepted and applied, and he can only see 10 seconds into the future. It's minor but still.

Off topic but I can just imagine Doppio trying to "Call The Boss" before the fight about the clown right in front of him and Diavolo telling him "No King Crimson this time handle him like a real man Doppio, real men aren't scared of clowns." or some stupid shit like that.

Jokes aside I'm not sure, don't get me wrong Epitaph is crazy but I dunno I just get the feeling Joker could maybe squeak by through his intelligence and some of his equipment. Also just because Doppio can see the future doesn't mean he'll always be able to avoid a fatal outcome like he would if he had KC in this fight. Joker can still put Doppio in a position that where no amount of working around fatal outcomes and predicting could change fate, and he does have the ability to do that via his gases and equipment.

Yeah I'm inclined to give it to Joker as well. No time skip is a HUGE disadvantage, and without it his precog is only going to tell Doppio how he's gonna die since he can't skip it. Also, Joker is a lot more intelligent than Doppio.

Isn't the precog basically always going to be "What happens next is fate."? That was the whole point of the time skip I think, to adjust what is going to occur in Doppio/Diavolo's favour?

The point is though unlike if he had KC unavoidable fates will be unavoidable, like if joker used something like his gas or venom Doppio is kinda screwed.

Doppio: "Damn it! And there was no way I could have gotten out of there!"

Joker: "You know you could have run in the opposite direction a couple of meters instead of staying there doing nothing."

Doppio: "Damn you hindsight!"

Off-topic but where did you get quality color scans for the manga?

Thanks dude lol

That said I dunno I just feel Joker would give him a hard time but that's maybe just me.

Wait, does Doppio have KC (as the stand itself, not the time skip) here like in the Metallica fight, because if he doesn't, he can't hurt Joker. It wasn't mentioned in the prompt sooooo...

Back