• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Joker has the capabilities to dodge it, plus he knows he doesn't want to get hit by it in any sense of the word lol

Jokes aside, I will see what others say. But imo cap takes it. Superior physical stats and shield and skills

If it's I stomp I can give Joker some prep, though give him too much and Joker can get his hands on various shit that would allow him to GG no RE cap

There's no instance to judge, from my knowledge, and if there is I doubt it's not inconsistent

Well Steve probably isn't walking off Joker Venom, so I think that's Joker's wincon, doubt he can get to Jurasstic Park to gas the place though

I seriously doubt Cap can't KO Joker with his shield in the first minute of the match, "just dodge it gg" is a pretty silly idea considering how many ways the dude can bounce it around.

Uh Houston, that shield is consistently 4-B on offense, it'd apsolutely just obliterate Joker lol

Yes, Captain America famously instantly and mindlessly red-mists anyone he's fighting.

Mate, it's Captain ******' America, he doesn't go for the kill unless it's absolutely, unquestionably and incredibly necessary, he'll just throw the shield at a level of strength that doesn't kill Joker lmao.

Not killing the Joker is a one way trip to getting a razor sharp playing card up one's ass lol

I'm certain the Joker will be tagging Cap without fail and easily killing him with a single blade through his protective armor, superior durability and incredible stamina. On most occasions Cap just KOs Joker with a shield bounce to the back of the head or something like that.

I never said Cap couldn't stamina through it, but those cards did go through the bat suit and Batman himself which are both superior to the Joker in durability, being sharp tends to be indicative of piercing damage

It would still reduce its effectiveness. Joker's only real wincon here is hax and I don't think he'll be able to use it often enough.

Back