• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker (Arkham) vs Trevor Phillips (One more Vote Needed)

Not this time. Base Joker and Trev have roughly equal dura of 8.8-ish megajoules (Trevor via tanking semi-trucks crashing into him at 50 mph while base Joker alone puts Batman on the ropes, who can withstand RPG-fire, which has a yield of 2.1 kg of TNT, or 8.76-8.8 megajoules). TITAN Joker on the other hand, he's too tough to be even scratched by Batman without prep.

Eh, Joker's insane combat experience and sheer unpredictability would make short work of Trevor so why not

also just so you know trevor is supposed to be above batman in terms of AP (By how much i don't know)

also i just realized trevor has a fear of clowns i realized

00F.

Anyway, with Batman being 8.8 megajoules and Trevor being 8.8-9 megajoules since the car crash calc was revised and put into an official References for Common Feats page, that's not really much of an AP advantage (a pathetic 1.023x AP advantage, something Batman is no stranger to).

I could imagine the ending being that Trevor gets killed I'm some way. Since Joker's a bit insane, he'd take the corpse with him while escaping jail.

Basically, Trevor escapes prison with Joker, but not alive FRA.

Joker can also figure out about Trevor's mom and instigate the infamous MF profanity chain to piss off Trevor even more.

Back