• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Invisible Dragon fights your favorite Character

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Can your favorite Character end the abomination of the one that is the Invisible Drago?

Or will they suffer the same fate as those that had encountered the Invisible Dragon in the past

Speed not Equal

Location - Your backyard

He's literally invisible and is faster than Lucifer's processing feat, in which the Invisible Dragon's feat is 2.805119934004477e+226 times the speed of light

Low 2-C and stronger than before by 5,783,458,765,666 squared

Can make you kill yourselves by using a skill

Basically his best feats

My favs are the ones I MADE. Your guy is screwed, even by the ones I haven't made a godmode. For example, the Sinverse characters. In this wikia, i still win here.

Godzilla (Composite)-I'll drag in WoG to balance this, so R.I.P Dragon.

Yog-Sothoth-COME ON!

Anti-Monitor-Huh, neat.

He's literally invisible and is faster than Lucifer's processing feat, in which the Invisible Dragon's feat is 2.805119934004477e+226 times the speed of light

So, unless they can even move while he can move at that speed and see him, those below him that can't even process his speed while can't generate and is weaker than him will die since he's Low 2-C and stronger than before by 5,783,458,765,666 squared

ZackMoon1234 said:
So, unless they can even move while he can move at speed and see him, those below him that can't even process his speed while can't generate and is weaker than him will die
The Sinverse characters stomp that.

The only ones worth putting in are either Doomsday or Zalgo.

Even Doomsday and Zalgo stomps the Invisible Dragon

JBW has some overpowered characters

Those that can't regenerate are the most advantageous opponents for the Invisible Dragon since he can force his opponents to kill themselves

ZackMoon1234 said:
Even Doomsday and Zalgo stomps the Invisible Dragon
JBW has some overpowered characters

Those that can't regenerate are the most advantageous opponents for the Invisible Dragon since he can force his opponents to kill themselves
Doomsday especially. Even his Low 2-C key has the ability to absorb powers and the foe on a High 1-A scale. It's also passive as soon as the fight begins.

Also, in my backyard? We just moved. Words hurt, y' know?

Then yeah, he gets killed by the Sinverse

Although he kills Maxine Caulfield

@Yobo

Is that ability passive, because before he can even do that, the ID will be moving 1.0x10^226 the SOL, so unless he has anything passive, I guess he won't be able to kill him, although the ID also won't be able to kill him except by using his ability that makes one kill themselves

ZackMoon1234 said:
Then yeah, he gets killed by the Sinverse
Although he kills Maxine Caulfield

@Yobo

Is that ability passive, because before he can even do that, the ID will be moving 1.0x10^226 the SOL, so unless he has anything passive, I guess he won't be able to kill him, although the ID also won't be able to kill him except by using his ability that makes one kill themselves
He has a good chance against foes equal or below him.

Is it by physical touch like the body only or can it also be for attacks that are energy like laser beams

If so, then the ID dies

Alright, favorite characters:

@Shadow

Seeing as how he can't regenerate, the ID will use his skill that will make Shadow kill himself once he realizes that all of his attacks can't budge him, and that's before Shadow even comprehends what's happening

Whoops, I didn't see that.

Since Giorno has Infinite speed, I don't know if ID's suicidal skill will work on him, so it's probably an unknown

Although Zero Reset could probably work

ZackMoon1234 said:
@Shadow

Seeing as how he can't regenerate, the ID will use his skill that will make Shadow kill himself once he realizes that all of his attacks can't budge him, and that's before Shadow even comprehends what's happening
Um what? Shadow is 2-C so he's gonna pummel a Low 2-C, plus he's literally infinitely faster. Just look at the profile.

Yeah, I didn't see that.

The ID can't do anything to 2-C Shadow

I think he could've done something if Shadow didn't have Infinite Speed since he can make Shadow kill himself

Hobo Solos

Though, he'd need Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Hobo for this

ZackMoon1234 said:
Yeah, I didn't see that.

The ID can't do anything to 2-C Shadow

I think he could've done something if Shadow didn't have Infinite Speed since he can make Shadow kill himself
With his madness manipulation?

If it's mental based then Shadow is no-selling it.

@Shadow

It's unknown since the LN itself is really vague, so I just tried my hardest to piece up the stats for the Verse. It makes one self destruct, but if they don't have any that defines that, they just kill themselves

invisible dragon:heh i'm sorry but this is the skill i perfected now it's upgration selfdestroction evasion!

colbob:whats that?

invisible dragon:if i use this then the opponent has no choice but to self destruct!

and i would evade it truly is two birds with one stone keke

colbob:kek what the heck.

then invisible dragon spat out a cool line!

invisible dragon:heh unjust law is also law!

colbob:h…how.. its a frightening ultimate skill indeed. but im invincible so

I dont have skills like self destroction?

invisible dragon:then commit suicide or somthing! honestly who can kill you

only yourself can dumbass haa.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
DMUA said:
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Hobo
Why the hell do I find this so funny?
Probably because I am unironically saying it as it's a legit thing that I am procrastinating on.

ZackMoon1234 said:
@Shadow

It's unknown since the LN itself is really vague, so I just tried my hardest to piece up the stats for the Verse. It makes one self destruct, but if they don't have any that defines that, they just kill themselves

invisible dragon:heh i'm sorry but this is the skill i perfected now it's upgration selfdestroction evasion!

colbob:whats that?

invisible dragon:if i use this then the opponent has no choice but to self destruct!

and i would evade it truly is two birds with one stone keke

colbob:kek what the heck.

then invisible dragon spat out a cool line!

invisible dragon:heh unjust law is also law!

colbob:h…how.. its a frightening ultimate skill indeed. but im invincible so

I dont have skills like self destroction?

invisible dragon:then commit suicide or somthing! honestly who can kill you

only yourself can dumbass haa.

Doomsday: DIE!

Joke.

Dragon ball super: Only beerus, Angel and Zeno can stop him

All other of my favorites verse are get soloed by Invisible Dragon

Back